Yellow Player Service

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Yellow Player Service.

2014-02-20 15:02

As well as generic emails they do occasionally respond in person statng that 'they will be in touch regarding compensation' but never come back to me!

2014-02-20 15:53

The quality of Yellow Player has been very poor for some time, recently it has become totally unbearable.
Whilst we continue to be fobbed off by the usual generic corporate responses to our complaints, the Perform Group continue to take our money.
Subscribers are being ripped off.

2014-02-20 19:09

Being able to play the hole game in full at a later time would help me out as I live in Australia.

2014-02-20 19:46

Glad about this as YP has been really awful for two seasons now. Good luck with this and I hope it gets results.

2014-02-20 20:32

I have to admit that I'll continue to pay for the service, because even when the lack of audio quality from Yellow Player makes it impossible to listen to the game I'll follow on the opponents' Player...but my goodness what a difference in commentary quality compared to Jerome, Nick, Nathan, and Peter (talking about what's being said, not the audio quality!).

I'm particularly annoyed when I've contacted Yellow Player and got the generic response that the problem will be "corrected shortly" when the same problem has been going on for several matches!

2014-02-20 21:30

Very frustrating, hope for a solution to this as really enjoy the job the commentary team do on Radio Oxford and is always a shame not to be able to listen in to the lads match day performances - especially when paying for the service!

2014-02-20 21:57

I became very frustrated of the poor service by Yellow player,dreadful attitude, I was paying for 90 mins plus of nothing but dreadful signal and nothing was done about it, so I monitor Oufclive on Twitter & Sky sports updates.

2014-02-20 23:50

Dear YP provider - if you don't pull your finger out and provide a satisfactory level of service then I WILL CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION, END OF.

2014-02-21 01:32

Absolutely hacked off with the lack of action by the Perform group. Why is it when you try other teams commentary, it comes through loud and clear? It's time that some compensatory arrangements were made for the lack of a proper service. Although I am fortunate enough to be able to see most of the northern away matches, I use the Player for the home matches and its quite right to say that we Exiles rely on these commentaries.
Nifty

#10 Yellow Player

2014-02-22 01:47

As previously said this needs to be sorted out NOW and compensation of a reduced
subscription for 2014/15 season at least.