MILLION PEOPLE MARCH AGAINST CRIME IN JAMAICA!!!!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition MILLION PEOPLE MARCH AGAINST CRIME IN JAMAICA!!!!.

2014-01-13 01:06

We can all be a voice for those who had theirs taken away. God Bless!!!!!

2014-01-13 01:11

We can all be a voice for those who had theirs taken away. God Bless!!

#3 Re:

2014-01-13 13:49

#1: -

And we MUST be that voice.

2014-01-14 00:04

Traveling to Jamaica has was a very traumatic experience. I was robbed of vast sum of money and threatened while visiting the last time.

2014-01-14 01:02

Good first step. Let's keep our priority straight and be forceful in all our efforts.

2014-01-14 01:18

While I strongly believe it will take more than a march to focus attention on the scale of violence occurring in Jamaica today. The recent spike in killings raised the level of alarm and frustration. Government effort thus far has proven inadequate. With over 200 police killings in 2013, we ought to be similarly alarmed at those killings carried out by law enforcement.

With 23% of primary school aged children not engaged in the system the nation through its policies or the absence thereof, plays a role in replenishing the stock of would be criminal. It will take much more that tough policing strategies to combat and bring about long term reduction.

2014-01-14 01:52

Stop the violence

2014-01-14 02:26

The call for this March against the decline into chaos of the World's most beautiful Island is of great significance and necessity and will send a message to the people and mainly to a weak minded misguided Government. That obviously stand aside and look as Murder becomes common practice. I welcome The MILLION PEOPLE MARCH AGAINST CRIME IN JAMAICA!!!!

2014-01-14 03:13

Every day i go on facebook and read the observer and person who next i am tired of the killing.

2014-01-14 04:01

We have allowed crime to destroy our once beautiful country.Therefore, in order for us to salvage what is left, we need to do our due deligence by supporting the MARCH.

Carol Boeth
The author of this petition

#11 Re:

2014-01-14 04:34

#2: -

It is our duty to take a stand,

Carol Boeth
The author of this petition

#12 Re:

2014-01-14 04:35

#10: -

We allowed it for far too long.

2014-01-14 14:32

I am just sick and tired of the state Jamaica is in.The lawlessness and the disregard for human life irregardless of gender is despicable and frightening. We need to take a stand and act now!!

2014-01-14 18:28

Those who are responsible... Please Stop the violence and live in unity. Jamaica is a beautiful Island, so let's show the world and the citizens that we can live as a peaceful nation.

2014-01-14 18:52

Hoping to see some sound laws enforced against the doers of crime and corruption.

2014-01-14 18:59

Jamaica is one of the most beautiful island in the world and right now its been spoilt by a few senseless people and it appears the this present government don't care about their great and beautiful country that they life they only care about the chosen few .they are taxing the nation into the poor house for god sake lets have some peace and unity please remember this the rich man with is billions and possession cant take either to the grave we all came into this world with nothing and we shall take nothing out .one for all and all for one please think about this

2014-01-14 19:04

WE NEED TO GET BRUCE GOLDING BACK FOR LAW AND ORDER

2014-01-15 07:13

We the citizen of Jamaica are very tired of hearing the violent acts commiting against our own people.The government must start taking an aggressive step to eradicate these violent acts quickly. First, they should clean up the curruptions that goes on the government bodies. Remember, people lead by examples. We need some strong and ethical leadership first in the house and the people of Jamaica will follow. Most people are law binding people. If we cut out the curruptions and crime in our beautiful Island. We will get more people investing in Jamaica.Thus create more jobs for the citizens of our Island.
Basically, there are not many jobs for young people to do. Therefore, they will do anything to survive. Also, we neeed more male leadership in these young mens life. Most of them has no father figure at home. No education and without an education most people usually are very ignorant and ill tempered. They dont know how to reason
or to solve a confrontation. Instead they rather fight instead.
I am certainly looking forward to a crime free Jamaica in my life time.

2014-01-15 13:59

This has been long overdue, and we were fore warned by Michael Manley long, long ago. We sold our values and our souls, plain and simple!! Once you sell your soul, only the true, emphasis on true, GOD can get it back for you.

2014-01-16 23:51

Crime needs to go. Too many senseless killings.

2014-01-17 17:53

Crime prevention.

2014-01-18 19:21

Black on black crime is our biggest problem right now. No matter who is pulling the strings; we are pulling the trigger ... on ourselves, our neighbors our children ... If you are reaching for your weapon, right now STOP ... THINK ... JUST ONE MOMENT!!! Is this your idea? Who will it help? Who will it help?
Primo

#23 Crime and Corruption

2014-01-19 17:01

This march is a very good idea, I hope it gets the attention of the Gov. of Jamaica, the people in Jamaica who r committing these heinous crimes and the people who r involved in corruption in Jamaica. This march signifies that we r sick and tired of these people mentioned above spoiling our beautiful country and we the decent citizens of Jamaica wether we live there or a part of the Diaspora r going to stomp out crime and corruption by any means necessary. Also we need to fix the issues that causes crime such as illiteracy and unemployment, we r looking to the Gov. of Jamaica to fix these problems and if the government cannot handle it we will get rid of them and get another set of people who can fix the problems.

2014-01-19 18:33

Good morning my name is Richard Bolton, my wife is a Jamaican, and I am from New York. On September 25 2013, we witnessed a brutal murder,in front of a crowd of witnesses. No one interfered for fear of becoming the next victim. The Police waited for the gang of young boys to move away from the crowd; where they captured some of them as they left the scene on a public bud, still dripping blood.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2014-01-19 19:40