Cloud Imperium Games to publish Star Citizen on Xbox One

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Cloud Imperium Games to publish Star Citizen on Xbox One.

2014-01-04 07:39

Really hope this game makes it to xbox one or else I can't really play so help it get there get more people to sign spread the word

2014-01-24 22:30

Id love to see star citizen on Xbox one it would make a change from other games that have come out over the years. It would be an amazing game if it came to Xbox and ps4. I hope this game does come out for the future it would also encourage other company's to make or bring huge pc games to consoles.
PC Gamer.

2014-06-25 22:37

Wow you console idiots are more stupid than I thought...There is ZERO WAY you selfish idiotic, moronic retards company loving CoD loving retards will EVER get STAR CITIZEN on your shit consoles. Deal with it. This is a PC game. Be jealous. Stop sucking your overlords M$ and $0ny's dick, and build a fucking PC. You are what is wrong with the gaming industry.

Anonymous

#4 Re:

2014-09-20 14:52

#3: PC Gamer. -  

Seriously? It's a game. A console is just an alternative type of personal computer (PC) to play it. No reason to get your pantyhose in a knot, my friend.

2014-10-14 03:09

One word to this wall of text that I didn't read...

No.

#6 Re: Re:

2020-02-04 02:24

#4: - Re:  

For those of you who want to see Star Citizen on the XBOX One, I am afraid you will be disapointed. The Minimum RAM required of Star Citizen is 16GB, or twice the RAM in the XBOX One. Then there is also the point that an SSD drive is also listed as a minimum requirement for Star Citizen, which is another no go point for the XBOX One unfortunately.