STOP THE ACCORDION BUSKER OUTSIDE CUTTY SARK

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition STOP THE ACCORDION BUSKER OUTSIDE CUTTY SARK.

2013-10-09 22:33

This man is a nuisance. He has ruined many a Saturday lie in. I fully support all attempts to move him on.

2013-10-09 23:44

Supporting a resident I know. Sounds like a nightmare.

2013-10-10 11:14

He drives me mad too! Always the same songs and he mixes the birdie song into each one! I hope this petition makes a difference, thank you.
Amy

#4 Working in Greenwich

2014-02-23 10:32

I work in Greenwich and we can hear him over the shop music. Wouldn't be so bad if the songs where good and more of them...
londonbusker

#5 well, you should move him on then!

2014-11-24 13:56

Well, i have no idea why you get on the internet to sign a petition if you actually can go and peak to the musician and ay to him.  " look, we know you like to play the accordion but if you are going to play just 4 songs and over such a long period of time you could change your songs and cut the time you play for, or we call the police" Because that is what you should say if someone is bothering you everyday. Not go on the internet. I am a busker myself, and i do at least 50 different songs, and i never stay in the same sopt for more than 2 hours if i do sometimes. But i busk in somewhere else where people are not bothered. You are the ones that dont want to stop being bothered. Just go and tell him! Silly people! ;)