bring back coordinator darren leigh

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition bring back coordinator darren leigh.

2013-09-14 20:22

Working for direct health has not been the same since darren was no longer my coordinator. There are many unhappy carers and more importantly unhappy service users.
thewhistleblower

2013-09-14 20:51

the only one who knew what they were doing they needed someone to blame stitched up

2013-09-15 19:03

Us carers and the service users need darren back to sort out the big mess the office is in asap!! We are bein sent backwards and forwards with a heavy work load and the poor services users aren't getting their calls at the correct times and some have even had calls missed. We need to be proud to work for direct health but right now its all a big mess and I wouldn't recommend the company.

2013-09-16 11:20

things have not been the same without Darren he really cared about his staff and service users and we did not have missed calls like now and we got respect from him now we are treaded like dirt
ex employee

2013-09-16 11:30

well he was really the best person in the office I hope he goes to tribunal we are all behind him