Judicial Commission to Probe the Assassination of Pof Channar

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Judicial Commission to Probe the Assassination of Pof Channar.

Anonymous

2012-01-09 04:14

A petition for a worthy cause to be implemented as soon as possible.

This post has been removed by the site administrator (Show details)

2012-01-09 04:34

Mir Shan

#3 Still we have time to rescue the Education of Sindh

2012-01-09 05:16

This is not a murder of a one Person but its the Murder of Institute, Education and a civilized Nation

#4 Apathy and indifference is also a crime!!!

2012-01-09 05:23

No one has any right to end some one's life. However murder of a teacher Prof. Channar inside the university is symbolic of death of faith in institution of knowledge. If proper action is not taken for this heinous crime we would be once again setting a trend of giving in power in the hands of criminal mind. Not only that but apathy and indifference is also a crime!!!

2012-01-09 06:49

I haven't seen the text of the petition. However, I agree in principle that Government should do whatever they can to stop this kind of violent behaviour of students or outsiders sponsored by political parties or anti-Sindh Mafia bent upon destroying educational atmosphere in Sindh. Why Univerities are doing absolutely fine in Lahore, Islamabad, and Peshawar, but such academic atmosphere is not allowed to prevail in Sindh. This kind of terorism has been going on in Sindh since late 1970's -- and it doesn't seem to be improving. Many professors and students have been killed by the mobsters in the process.Full Judicial probe into this situation might bring to light the hidden hands behind the dark night of Sindh academia

2012-01-09 12:49

poletical orgnizations are not acceptable in education

2012-01-09 17:04

I strongly demand the culprits be brought to justice.

2012-01-09 18:54

I strongly condemn the murder of our colleague, Sir Bashir Channar, in the premises of sindh university.the culprits should be held with no delay and demands safety for every one in the campus.

2012-01-09 19:38

I think all the democratic,secular and progressive forces should unite together aganist this barbaric action of the criminal forces.It will be very effectivwe  if  the students through out pakistan   arrange some kinde of demonstrations or just distribute some leaflet about this problem.Me and other friends of mine  strongly condemn the murder of  Mr  Bashir Channar.

punjabi

2012-01-09 20:39

I strongly condemn the murder of Dr Channar and voice my concern for our future ,in a country where honorable and highly educated people like Dr saab are ruthlessly and mysteriously murdered in cold blood. If not now when will we wake up...!!!

2012-01-10 05:26

aisai dastoor ko subhe be noor ko

2012-01-10 05:31

aisai dastoor ko subhe be noor ko main nahin manta ,MAIN NAHIN MANTA...MAIN NAHIN MANTA.

2012-01-10 08:05

We strongly condemn this brutal act of murder professor Channar sb. We trust that this is conspiracy of destroying education of Sindhi people by making educational institutions dysfunctional.

2012-01-10 18:46

A petition for a worthy cause to be implemented as soon as possible.

2012-01-12 00:47

The murder of Prof.Bashir Ahmed Channar was not a assassination of a people, but it was the murder of peaceful teacher of the Sindh Province. Hence, it is necessary that Judicial commission will be construct for this assassination.