Re-Launch Petition 'IMPROVE GP ACCESS ACROSS PEMBROKESHIRE'

Re-Launch Petition 'IMPROVE GP ACCESS ACROSS PEMBROKESHIRE' / Announcements / Update Argyle Medical Group / Comments

Anonymous

#1 Missing link

2022-08-18 18:37

It won't let me share the link. If interested Google it

2022-08-18 18:48

I use it regularly for my gp practice in England. For non urgent stuff itv works a treat .
Ali

2022-08-18 20:07

At this stage any triage would be a good thing, I would welcome this at Argile... The telephone lottery doest work. Even an online directory of walk in clinics would be an advantage. 

2022-08-18 20:47

My husband and I would prefer to book online as the time to call I’m driving him to work so have to wait until I get home and by that time all the appointments are gone. This will definitely make it easier for people who don’t use the internet to be able to through by phone. But wouldn’t it make more sense to have he recorded message in English and select Welsh as an option as most people in this area are English speaking. This would make it much easier for hard of hearing, elderly and people with additional needs. Thanks for addressing this issue it is much appreciated

2022-08-18 21:31

Hi Carl I downloaded the app - put in my name address etc and it says not available online use “my health online” 🥲

2022-08-19 06:27

Problem is , we ony have one surgery to choose from . Every promise is " a future promise " that doesn't help anyone immediately?

Paid advertising

We will advertise this petition to 3000 people.

Learn more...