Re-Launch Petition 'IMPROVE GP ACCESS ACROSS PEMBROKESHIRE'

Re-Launch Petition 'IMPROVE GP ACCESS ACROSS PEMBROKESHIRE' / Announcements / Update / Comments

2022-07-30 10:32

Having recently attended my local GP’s (Tenby) (I feel blessed to be seen face to face as opposed to a phone consultation 🤷‍♀️) The GP informed me that for the amount of patients for the area of Tenby catchment there should be 4 Dr’s …. there’s currently two & they don’t work 5 days a week. P.S. I know I have described what’s happening at a different GP’s practice, any information will be helpful in event of getting a better service for everyone.

Anonymous

2022-07-30 18:48

Working full time it is absolutely impossible for me to access an appointment with the GP at Argyle surgery Pembroke dock due to leaving home in the mornings, when the very short window for accessing a telephone conversation with the GP surgery to enquire about an appointment in time, to actually gain one! It is an unfair service that seems to penalise those who are in employment in the ability to access necessary healthcare and also those, who face challenges first thing in the mornings such as administering their own medication, personal care, childcare needs and those who transition from home to work before and during the hour of 08.00 am. A desperate need is required by argyle surgery in changing how they allocate GP appointments, and how those of us who can not request an appointment (due to personal needs) within the very unfair allocation process!!

Paid advertising

We will advertise this petition to 3000 people.

Learn more...