Cheaper flight from Tunisair for all Tunisians in the UK

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Cheaper flight from Tunisair for all Tunisians in the UK.

2016-02-11 21:17

Exploitation of people again it's shameful!!!!

2016-02-13 15:33

Just because we never had good offers to go on holidays and see our family. Prices going up and for a family like my self will cost me around 1000 pound / 1300 fly only . Also flights from London is a bit not fair we need tunisair to fly from more airport's as possible to make it more cheaper. Delay when you fly with tunisair with no explanation or reasons. Our service need to change so our mentality to award tunisian living aboard. Not every one is Ritch. Hope that will help as Honest feed back. Many thanks.

2016-02-15 17:23

This MUST work "hopefully .. As a lots of tunisians there they go back home at least twice a year !
Thank you

2016-02-15 17:33

There is a great opportunity for Tunisair to gain a bigger share of the market for flights from the uk by reducing costs instead of increasing them and by introducing flights from the Midlands .., surely it makes good business sense ?

2016-02-15 18:17

FARES TO FAR TOOOOOO HIGH !

2016-02-15 18:25

Because I am a frequent travellor to Tunisia and would go there more often if the flights were reasonably priced. Its not right the the UK pay more for their travel than other European travellors......Im sure this is unfair and discriminatory!!!
No

#7 Discrimination?

2016-02-16 18:06

Whats discrimatory is that you're asking for Tunisian citizens and depenendents only. If you live in the UK you dont get charged more taxes because you're Tunisian. I would never sign a petition like this that asks for Tunisians only and their dependents. It should be for all flyng to and from the UK!! Many Tunisians are dependent on UK sponsors still!. Typical self entitled attitude as usual

#8 Re: Discrimination?

2016-02-16 19:59

#7: No - Discrimination? 

I fully understand your concern however paragraph 4 asks for a 30% reduction to all citizens.

The reason why it is aimed at Tunisians in the UK initially is because the government has promissed to help its citizens abroad and has an obligation to do so, however we are asking for a 30% reduction for everyone.

#9 Re: Re: Discrimination?

2016-02-17 19:20

#8: - Re: Discrimination? 

But in paragraph 1 you only request a reduction for Tunisian citizens living in the UK and their dependants. This is discrimination.

2016-02-18 06:48

Prices are just unbearable as it's for a family counting more than 3 it's really expensive comparing to charter flights when we use to fly with them and we still fly with tunisair because there is no any other operators.

2016-02-20 15:33

Hi everyone  one in the UK many ppl.wa t to travel  to tunisa  but it's not good  offers  to make ppl fly there ... I go to ibiza  cost me about 310 7 night all in but if I go yo tunisa just fghits cost the same price  what's the best ...

2016-07-02 23:47

I hope we can put ar hand together and we can charing this message to all ar friends in UK for better flight and for all ar family best regards
Mouez Haddeji
nik

2016-07-16 06:23

I fly out every month to see my husband and now i cant afford it the prices are a joke sort it out people need to see there familys and loved ones