No More Economic Migrants In Britannia Hotel Standish

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition No More Economic Migrants In Britannia Hotel Standish.

2015-11-04 15:22

Keep up the good work Ian ..

2015-11-04 16:58

I have lived in Standish near Wigan for over 36 years and felt safe - There are more and more immigrants coming to live here in the village at the Britannia Hotel, Standish - The walk around the village in numbers hanging around on street corners eyeing and watching the public and sometimes they have been known to shout to young girls! They get free food, free accommodation and money given to them and they go into the off licence and buy cigarettes and alcohol - They don't seem to be short of money! They have good clothes and shoes/trainers and top of the range mobiles! Their body language and presence in the community speaks volumes - They are quite intimidating especially when there are about 7 of them altogether! They hang around on the fields along the line and have been known to have picnics up on the field and to leave all their rubbish behind! They have also been onto peoples property and stole items i.e. pram from a neighbours house - the proof was when she saw the same pram being used! They look into peoples houses when they walk past! I do not feel safe any more in my village because of these immigrants! We do not know exactly who they are or where they have come from and they are predominantly young male - I have only seen one or two of the women folk! They have no respect, no values and I certainly don't want them to stay in this 'once was' beautiful happy community!

2015-11-04 18:20

I feel it is unfair to house people in a hotel with room and food when they haven't paid into the system

2015-11-05 12:54

England is losing its idendity on a massive scale and what is happening to this country is a disgrace

2015-11-05 13:20

Because I don't want to live with illegal immigrants in my country

2015-11-05 14:47

Don't like the thought of my mother and future children to be around groups of young ethnic men that left there mothers behind and have been brought up in another world where women are treated like dirt

2015-11-05 18:38

have decided charity begins at home this country give far to much money away to all these migrants

2015-11-05 20:46

I wish I could live in a hotel and have all my bills,  food,  cigarettes and alcohol paid for without doin sod all for it.  And walking round intimidating the local people.  Making locals wary to walk there dogs alone.  Not on really is it??   And we haven't got a clue where they are from.  Shocking.!!! 

2015-11-05 22:13

I signed this petition because I think they are here illegally.if they are fleeing war, the next country should suffice. But they kept going till they reached our country because they know we're a soft touch !
My kids go to school in standish. I don't want them making my children feel intimidated in standish

2015-11-06 10:56

I live in standish and I see and am confronted by the problems they are causing on a regular basis.

#11 Re:

2015-11-06 11:04

#2: -  

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch. I totally agree with your concerns and will do what I can to address them. I would appreciate it if you could forward your message on to MP Lisa Nandy and make her aware of your concerns because she hasn't replied to any of my contact up to now. Thanks again for getting in touch and please contact me again anytime in future if you have any further concerns. Best Regards

#12 Re:

2015-11-06 11:07

#3: -  

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch I totally agree with you and think it would be helpful if you could pass on your concerns to MP Lisa Nandy lisa.nandy.mp@parliament.uk

thank you for your support

#13 Re:

2015-11-06 11:09

#4: -  

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to sign the petition and for getting in touch. I'm with you 100% on that and totally agree with what you said. 

Best Regards

#14 Re:

2015-11-06 11:12

#5: -  

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to sign our petition and getting in touch, I share exactly the same views with you on this and I think it's an absolute disgrace that this is being forced upon us. We have to do something and we have to start somewhere, it's clearly something that our community is passionate about and hopefully, together, our voices will be heard.

Thank you for your support.

#15 Re:

2015-11-06 11:15

#8: -  

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to comment and sign our petition. I totally agree with everything that you said and your concerns have been duly noted. I would appreciate it if you would take the time to forward your concerns to Lisa Nandy MP to raise her awareness of this as so far I haven't had any response from her and if enough people contact her, along with our group and petition she won't be able to ignore it for long.

Thank you for your support.

#16 Re:

2015-11-06 11:18

#9: -  

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to sign our petition your support is appreciated and your concerns have been noted.

I think it would be really helpful if you could also pass on your fears to Lisa Nany MP lisa.nandy.mp@parliament.uk to also make her aware of them.

Best Regards

#17 Re:

2015-11-06 11:19

#1: -  

Thank you I appreciate your support!! 

2015-11-07 10:00

i totally agree with this petition and to leave the fairhurst alone in may and vote for the ukip candidate also i would like to see these whatever they are put on a curfew and more police attention to there interest in young girls they do hang around the hotel
pieeater

2015-11-07 11:39

confirm no more migrants in standish and put them whats here on a carefew

Standisher

#20 Re:

2015-11-09 18:09

#10: -  

Name some of these problems please.

Standisher

#21 Re: Re:

2015-11-09 18:10

#11: - Re:  

Possibly because she doesn't want to draw attention to and legitimise a racist? 

#22 Re:

2015-11-09 20:28

#2: -  

Had them saying die die die to my 19 month child out side the chippy 

2015-11-10 16:18

Get Briton back for the British.

2015-11-10 19:21

I don't agree with the government decision to hand out all they can to these people, it is an insult to men that have fought for this country and have lost limbs doing so and have to go through the mill just to get a blue badge. Disgusting.

2015-11-10 20:51

After being brought up in Standish and working at the once classy hotel.. I cannot believe what is happening to the village. I used to attend fitness classes at the hotel but stopped going due to feeling intimated by these men hanging round.