No More Economic Migrants In Britannia Hotel Standish

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition No More Economic Migrants In Britannia Hotel Standish.

2015-11-14 01:59

To show support for the locals. It could be your town next.

2015-11-14 07:58

Sick and tired of the whole world coming to the UK to scrounge

2015-11-14 09:20

I do not have a racist bone in my body but these are not people in need no kids or women its young men looking for work again nothing wrong with that but the work is not there and we have proven that integration simply isn't happening. Couple this with the terrible news in France it will all end in tears these lads need to be moved into more stable accommodation on an individual basis with work. It would have been better to put teams of four in small towns with sponsored employment in local businesses.

2015-11-14 11:03

Lets look after our own first.

#55 Re:

2015-11-14 11:04

#51: -  

Yes, it could.  God forbid.  I know that Glasgow has arranged to take heaps of them.  It's ridiculous.  

2015-11-14 12:04

Local people have to shut up and put up with clashes...increased crimes....generalised trashing of the area

2015-11-14 12:37

isnt paris proof enough that its time to close borders and sent illegals home dont think sorry will really stand up after a massacre over here yes not all illegals are terrorrists but can you say 100% that they arent no

2015-11-14 12:49

Sick/tired of homeless people/British family's crammed in horrible places for years while immigrants can just stroll in and all handed to them on a silver platter.its immoral/insult to British residents of Britain.

2015-11-14 17:47

Because its bloody bad

2015-11-14 20:17

migrants only help the rich get richer and the poor brits more poorer

2015-11-15 00:52

I've no issue with migrants as long as we know who they are. But we don't, or I certainly don't. If I know that my children can go to the local shop, or ride around on their bikes knowing that I know of or any potentially dangerous people lurking around. I don't care if they are from Syria, Iraq, Leeds or Leigh, I'd just like to know that our authorities know of any potential dangers that I as a father of 3 boys may need to know.

2015-11-15 14:05

Because I object to masses of economic migrants whp are mainly of the Islamic faith and I fear them becoming ornthey may be already radicalised. I suffer from Islamophobia because I live in fear of terrorism.
LoveNotHate

#63 Re: Re:

2015-11-15 16:13

#20: Standisher - Re:  

I wonder the same question! What are these problems you encounter?

2015-11-15 22:13

I have lived in Standish for the last 14 years and have loved this village. However I now feel nervous walking down the road alone as you are passed with groups of these migrants staring at you. I have stopped riding my bike alone through the village and am very aware when getting into my car in the dark.
CAROLINE

#65 Re:

2015-11-17 00:27

#1: -  KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK I AM NOW TRYING TO SPREAD THE WORD FOR YOU SO YOUR VERY WORTHWHILE PETTION GETS MORE SUPPORT ... GOOD LUCK 

CAROLINE

#66 Re:

2015-11-17 00:31

#58: -  YOUR ABSOLUTLY RIGHT ...OUR CHILDREN ARE LEFT COUCH SURFFING THEY ARE THE LOST GENERATION THEY HAVE LITTERALLY BEEN THROWN UNDER THE BUS IN PREFERENCE FOR THESE IMMIGRANTS !! OUR OLD PEOPLE AND OTHER VAUNRABLE PEOPLE ARE HAVNG THEIR HELP AND BENIFITS STOPPED AND REDUCED , JUST SO THE GOVERMENT HAS THE MILLONS AND MILLONS TO SPEND ON THESE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS 

CAROLIINE

#67 Re:

2015-11-17 00:39

#53: -  THESE WERE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WHO BROKE THE LAW WHEN THEY ENTERED OUR COUNTRY !!! THUS THEY NEED DEPORTING ASAP !!! NONE HAVE HAD ANY CHECKS (THE RIGOUROUS ONES NOW PROMISED BY CAMERON FOR ALL ENTERING OUR COUNTRY ) OR EVEN HEALTH CHECKS HENCE WE NOW HAVE TB AND MERS EMERGING AS PEOPLE ARE BEING INFECTED BY THESE CARRIERS !!! SO FAR FROM THEM BEING PUT UP N THE LAP OF LUXURY (THAT MANY OAPS /WAR VETS /HOMELESS BRITISH PEOPLE DESERVE MORE) THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE UNDER GUARD IN DETENTION CENTERS !!!! NO WONDER SO MANY JUST DSSAPPEAR JUST AS THEY ARE ABOUT TO BE DEPORTED !!!

You ee

2015-11-17 13:30

Sick and tired of these migrants coming and scrounging off British people. They should be sent back to where they came from and improve their country's. Britain will become third world if you keep letting in the third world. 

I was at Heathrow airport couple of years back and thought I was in Somalia or Pakistan (as the airport staff are all foreigners. WHERE ARE THE WHITE BRITISH STAFF???)And I don't like being pushed around by these foreigners. My fathers friend REFUSED to be served by a foreigner at Manchester airport. He demanded a British person help him. 

2015-11-17 16:42

Because we need to stop welcoming illegal immigrants

2015-11-18 12:30

I live in standish and for the first time in my life I fear for our village. My children can no longer play out or walk to school nor can I walk my dogs along standish lines. Comments of staff being approached indecently in the hotel, children of standish highschool being watched is terrifying to top it off online photos posted of migrants enjoying the Britainia hotel pool is a joke!
V2

#71 Enjoying the facilities

2015-11-18 12:48

on Instagram.....

2015-11-23 11:22

I live locally it's intimidating large groups of males staring. We have numerous youngsters in wigan that are homeless as well as ex servicemen and the older generation, if we are going to pay to house anyone it should be these first before any illegal immigrants.

2015-11-23 14:19

I am very unhappy with the Britannia Hotel, also the behaviour of its residents in the local area.
I caught two of the immergrants sealing mail from the apartments mail box where I live. I asked them what was they doing , they pushed past me with hands full of letters.

Then someone attempted to open a fraudulent bank account in my name. The police did nothing.  I've had enough, I don't feel safe.

time to move. 

2015-11-26 16:32

I signed this petition because the country is losing its identity and the government are not listening to the people they are supposed to represent. I don't recognise my country anymore, God knows what my grandfather would think now.
Bertie Bollocks

#75 Re:

2015-12-07 06:53

#1: -  

Yes it's great to see a Polish immigrant complaining about foreigners coming here and taking our jobs etc... #irony #hypocrite. 

Trust me. No one fleeing from terror would flee to a dump like Standish by choice.

It's good to see the welcoming embrace of the narrow small minded bigots who infest this village being extended to people whose lives would be at risk if they had stayed in Syria or Somalia etc.