No More Economic Migrants In Britannia Hotel Standish

Quoted post

2015-11-04 16:58

I have lived in Standish near Wigan for over 36 years and felt safe - There are more and more immigrants coming to live here in the village at the Britannia Hotel, Standish - The walk around the village in numbers hanging around on street corners eyeing and watching the public and sometimes they have been known to shout to young girls! They get free food, free accommodation and money given to them and they go into the off licence and buy cigarettes and alcohol - They don't seem to be short of money! They have good clothes and shoes/trainers and top of the range mobiles! Their body language and presence in the community speaks volumes - They are quite intimidating especially when there are about 7 of them altogether! They hang around on the fields along the line and have been known to have picnics up on the field and to leave all their rubbish behind! They have also been onto peoples property and stole items i.e. pram from a neighbours house - the proof was when she saw the same pram being used! They look into peoples houses when they walk past! I do not feel safe any more in my village because of these immigrants! We do not know exactly who they are or where they have come from and they are predominantly young male - I have only seen one or two of the women folk! They have no respect, no values and I certainly don't want them to stay in this 'once was' beautiful happy community!

Replies

#11 Re:

2015-11-06 11:04:28

#2: -  

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch. I totally agree with your concerns and will do what I can to address them. I would appreciate it if you could forward your message on to MP Lisa Nandy and make her aware of your concerns because she hasn't replied to any of my contact up to now. Thanks again for getting in touch and please contact me again anytime in future if you have any further concerns. Best Regards

#22 Re:

2015-11-09 20:28:17

Had them saying die die die to my 19 month child out side the chippy 

#79 Re:

2016-08-11 19:32:31