Stop Myshall Puppy Farm regaining its licence

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Stop Myshall Puppy Farm regaining its licence.

2015-07-17 00:00

Puppy farmers are scumbags, the lowest of the low

2015-07-17 00:23

We adopted one of the dogs rescued from Myshall 2 months on and our beautiful dog is still afraid of human contact we will never know what she suffered in that farm it must never reopen 

2015-07-17 00:39

To show how abhorrent I find puppy farming

2015-07-17 00:39

For the poor dogs that couldn't hold on & it's crazy these people shouldn't be given any creature to look after they would just make another puppy farm evil horrible people

2015-07-17 01:09

its sick the way this company treated animals-hopefully their appeal will be turned down

2015-07-17 02:16

Please don't let this awful situation be replicated.

2015-07-17 03:01

Because I detest animal abuse and puppy farming is all about abuse. I despise the people who do it even more. These vile people can't be given another license

2015-07-17 04:22

I've seen the dogs that came out of the farm, it's horrific. It's also truly unacceptable to farm dogs when the country is overrun with people who abuse, dump and neglect animals. More are not required. But producing psychologically damaged pups is contributing to the issue. We don't eat dogs, there is no need to breed them on a scale like that. Breeders should be. Limited to 1 mating pair and a max # of litters per year and this should be regulated. If there were less dogs we might value them more and removing would be the first choice for pet ownership.

2015-07-17 05:39

I signed this petition because I am against animal testing and cruelty to animals of any kind.

2015-07-17 05:46

This excuse for a human had these poor babies living in there own filth eating carcass some were in need of vet treatment and he still bread from them. There limbs were disfigured in some cases , blind , deaf, and terrified of human contact!!! And starved!!! People need to stop this monster now!! Did you all see his picture and wife picture in the paper and the inter net?? And the lavish life style they had from living off theses poor babies! And they could not even give them a warm clean bed and fresh food and water or vet treatment . But they were taking great care of them selfs. People need to sign this petition and stop this happening again. This creature actually had a licence to do this .... Can you believe this???? People stand up now and say noooo to this monster !!!!

2015-07-17 05:58

These so what excuse for humans should never be allowed to be any way connected to an animal thwy are total scum

2015-07-17 06:09

It's sickening what these poor animals had to endure.l don't want any more to have to suffer like that.The"people"responsible must be held accountable for their actions and be punished to the maximum of the law.They obviously think they did nothing wrong if they are appealing.They need to be used as an example to teach the whole country that this treatment of innocent animals will no longer be acceptable.Was the man jailed for importing garlic illegally allowed appeal?This country needs to get it's priorities right!

2015-07-17 06:11

No second consideration should be given to allowing this man and his wife, to ever having a license to keep any animal after the treatment he submitted onto the other animals he kept in the past.

2015-07-17 06:15

I signed this petition to help protect animals from the cruelty people like him make them endure he is a disgrace to the human race allowing poor dogs to suffer like this and who ever would even think of given him or his wife any access to animals needs their head checked

2015-07-17 06:50

Under no circumstances should this puppy farm be granted a license it is Discussting

2015-07-17 07:06

It would be a disgrace if a licence was given back to a person who clearly does not care for animals

2015-07-17 07:07

Such crulity, should never be allowed to happen the first time ,please do not let the people involved get a chance to.do it again.

2015-07-17 07:21

If these people are allowed to get their licence back, what is that saying about this country we are already known as the puppy farm capital. Laws need to be changed and people need harsher punishments brought in that would protect all animals instead of just a slap on the wrist and allow them to go back to doing it again. All these politicians that say that they are going to help and want to stop all this cruelty especially when it comes to elections or they want something from you and we all know that they won't don't do anything about it as they are all talk. I want to know what does this say to our children, who are growning up here in this country that it is okay to treat an animal like that and use them for breeding, dog bait or even kick, burn or torture an animal that it is okay to do so, the only punishment for this is a slap on the wrist. It would also make you wonder as they say that they are going to make changes to the Law and it never happens and by allowing this to continue we are telling these people who are too lazy to go out and get a proper job that it is okay to keep use these dog's as breeding machines so you can fund your fancy holidays, big houses and cars. Who is going to make a stand and say enough is enough or are they more worried about the kick backs that they are getting from these people to care what happens.

2015-07-17 07:32

Because these are poor animals who can not speak up against the cruel way they have been treated by horrible so calle human beigns

2015-07-17 07:48

Puppy farms are horrible evil places every dog deserves love and attention

2015-07-17 07:49

Puppy farms are evil

2015-07-17 07:55

This has to be some sick twisted joke that these people can appeal this decision after the state they left those animals in..Shame on our laws

2015-07-17 07:57

Due to the deplorable conditions these animals were kept in these people should never be responsible for animals again.

2015-07-17 08:00

I signed this petition because I have one of the rescued dogs in my home now. She's the most gorgeous and forgiving little pet; still shows some signs of her previous life, but improving and becoming more trusting all the time.

2015-07-17 08:02

Returning this licence would be a travesty!!