IVF Rules

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition IVF Rules.

Chanel

2014-08-18 17:23

IVF should never be given on the basis of how many children you already have. Alot of people do not have the money to go private and to be honest shouldn't have to in order to have a child that they will clearly love with all their heart. Most IVF patients need it because of complications where they cant have children of their own so why are women being turned away because they don't fit a certain criteria? Women being turned away because their other half already had a child previously is disgusting. I think things need to change drastically. If its available on the NHS and a full time working, tax paying couple need the help and pay for the NHS through said taxes then why are they being turned away. Every woman deserves the chance to have their own child.

2014-08-18 17:52

I think it is disgusting that this woman has been denied IVF because her husband has already had a child!! Does she not have a right to a child herself?? Things need to change!! The nhs are quite happy to pay for Boob jobs but won't pay for a women who is struggling to have a child to be treated for IVF!! Makes me sick xx

2014-08-18 18:15

These two are the perfect couple. I've never met two people that good together and well deserve a child together.
J moore

2014-08-18 20:01

Shocking.

2014-08-18 21:04

Every woman has the right to have a child.

2014-08-19 05:49

I think every women should have to right and have to have a child . She is being denied this due to things she cannot control and this is not fair

2014-08-19 19:44

I am in the same situation
Good luck