Reduce aircraft noise over Chertsey

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Reduce aircraft noise over Chertsey.

2014-08-03 17:57

very pleased there is a petition, the noise increase low flying and sleep deprivation is harmful to health and sanity. This last year its as if the river is a runway some evenings.

2014-08-03 19:07

Wondering if the change of flight path across Chertsey is anything to do with the proposal to have additional runways at Heathrow which would then change the flight path anyway.
sounds rather crafty to me !!

2014-08-03 21:41

The noise in the evening is very loud and distressing have difficulty in sleeping

2014-08-03 21:52

We cannot have a conversation in the garden when an aircraft is passing overhead.

2014-08-04 21:16

Lately, I can't even hear the TV in the evening for it being drowned out by these inconsiderate travellers

2014-08-05 06:14

We have experienced increased noise throughout the summer. It used to start in the early evening but now it is during the day also without a word of explanation as to why flight paths have been changed. As we have been blessed with a hot summer this year, more time is spent in the garden and the noise from the aircaft is horrendous, actually having to stop speaking whilst the aircraft flies over. Unacceptable!

2014-08-05 08:24

We have lived here, just off Chertsey Lane river side, for 16 years and have noticed an increase in aircrafts during that time. Would not like to see it increase any more!

2014-08-08 18:21

We Get enough noise at Chertsey at night with aircraft flying late into the night. I have monitored this and sometimes it has been past midnight. I believe it is planes coming into heathrow. Sometimes it is every 2 minuets. if you require further evidence i can video the aircraft stream

2014-09-15 11:57

I have noticed increased low flying aircraft and increased aircraft noise over the Chertsey South area. This seems to have been over the last six to eight weeks.

2014-09-23 07:29

These flight paths have affected Egham as well. The extra flights after 11pm would wake anyone from the deepest of sleep, children are especially affected having interrupted sleep from the planes until they eventually stop for the night. But the no fly time seems to have got smaller over the last few years.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2015-10-21 22:38