Wick Academy Development Fund Monies

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Wick Academy Development Fund Monies.

2014-07-24 12:43

Please share

2014-07-24 13:59

It is about time this has to sorted out and the money goes to the football club.

2014-07-24 18:08

Money was taken from the fan on the thought of it going back into or doing something for the club

2014-07-24 22:31

My partner sold tickets faithfully every week for the good of Wick Academy and as far as we know Wick Academy has not received one penny!

#5 Re:

2014-07-24 22:36

2014-07-24 22:40

I and many shoppers were duped into buying these tickets particularly from Jacky Gunn every friday, yet when the money, which we thought was going into the football club hasnt - its left a very bitter taste . It also makes Jacky Gunn look like an out an out thief/ con man. Do the right thing and give the money to the Wick Academy FC because that is what it was intended for , how he has been allowed to keep the money without any harrassment is beyond me.

Wick Academy couldve been where Brora are now, had the money been used wisely or spent on facilities instead of sitting in a bank- that doesnt help the club
Barsteward

2014-07-24 23:48

I bought loads of these tickets without ever caring if I won anything. I bought them with the view that I was supporting Wick Academy FC financially. It angers me personally when I see the figure that's sitting in the bank knowing that more than a few of those pounds I worked bloody hard for and is now being used as "leverage" by a spiteful few against the very club I believed I was supporting by buying them.

2014-07-30 12:59

Surely it's fraud if tickets sold on behalf of Wick Academy, on their ground, during their games, and they don't receive the money. .????

#9 Re:

2014-08-03 23:07

2014-09-26 15:50

its about time the moneys are released as i bought these tickets if its not i want my money back as it was sold to me under false pretence

2014-09-26 18:31

Dont get why all this money is still lying in a bank account all these years when it could be benefiting the public. After all when the tickets were being
sold that was what the plan was.
What else is the money going to be used for??

2014-09-26 21:44

It's about time this was sorted out! Remember buying these tickets every week. Was told it was for a new ground- stadium out side Wick and youth development. If they can sort out independence I'm sure they can sort this.
Popes11

#13 Re:

2014-10-01 05:45

#12: -  

I agree with some of this statement....I bought and sold Wick Academy tickets when i worked offshore. I was always under the impression that the money would benefit Wick Academy FC, youth development (Wick Academy Development Fund). When asked what the tickets were for, I always told the punters that the money would be channelled back into the club by proposing to buy/lease a piece of ground (on the outskirts of Wick) and developing it by building a stand and training facilities. I was also told that the SFA would match whatever funds were raised by Wick Academy Development Fund. I would also like to know how on earth these people can hold onto this money....it certainly isn't theirs.

Independence wasn't sorted out.

2014-10-01 09:18

i fully agree with #13 above, I also sold tickets offshore to workmates from various parts of the country and it was seen as a was of supporting the future development of wick academy through youth and infrastructure of the club. Its high time this was sorted out. The latest talk is of the money going to staxigoe united which has absolutely nothing to do with wick academy.