Puckeridge Water Storage

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Puckeridge Water Storage.

John Riris

#1 Water Storage

2014-07-14 14:49

The Enviro agency are proposing a water storage area beyond Puckeridge/Standon to alleviate the amount of water that will hit our area in the event of massive rainfall again. This will help our area dramatically, We need to start a petition as this could take up to 3 years once they offset the cost of doing this against the cost of damage occurred back in February. I will start the petition and we must encourage as many people as possible to sign it, then give it To Oliver Heald and the relevant bodies to push this forward as quick as possible. Please get neighbours friends family to sign this even if you sign it for them, with their consent of coarse.

2014-07-16 20:27

A very necessary development

2014-07-17 07:33

I have seen the devastation of flooding of a good friend in Puckeridge. I think this is a necessary measure to insure others don't have the same disruption and heart ache when their properties are damaged by flood waters; Particularly when environmental indications are that we are to experience increased flooding risk in coming years.
John

#4 Petition

2014-07-17 23:31

I have uploaded a petition to print out to get more signatures. Feel free to print out and gather as many signatures as you can. You can find the petitions here
PDF - http://www.filedropper.com/petition
MS Word http://www.filedropper.com/petition_1
If you have a preferred format let me know.

2014-10-11 07:50

I dont get flooded as on high ground
could not drive to ralph sadlier when flood came

2014-10-13 16:46

My daughter and her family live in Puckeridge and how they have coped over the last 6 months with two very young children I do not know, beng flooded out last February and only just returning to their home. Every time it rains heavily the problem is still there. Anything that can be done to stop this reoccurring has my vote.
John

#7 Re:

2014-10-17 18:49

#6: -  

thanks for the support. We are encouraging people to pront the petitions and get some signatures. Feel free to email me for a copy if need be.