STOP THE KNOWLE 5G MAST
STOP THE KNOWLE 5G MAST NOW
TELL THE COUNCIL TO REFUSE PERMISSION
PLEASE SIGN THIS e-PETITION - before Sept 24th, 2022
Corner of Lodge Road and Warwick Road
Is it worth risking your health and the wellbeing of your children and all living things (pets, birds, bees, insects, trees), ruining our lovely conservation area High Street, increasing energy consumption and greenhouse gases, all for the sake of a faster mobile connection?
* 5G uses 3x more power than 4G
* A 5G mast is a threat to your home’s desirability and value
* Full power 5G would surround Knowle with monster masts and cover it with small masts on lampposts about every 1 in 10 homes
* Three Mobile wants this mast, but it only serves 10% of households. 90% pay the price
* Three’s partner, CityFibre, recently installed fibre optic across Knowle which it will use to connect its monster masts with its small lamppost masts. Workmen have confirmed this.
* Three has 11 monster mast applications in for council approval
* Three claims that Knowle Church of England Primary School, Little Folks Day Nursery, and Art’s Cool! have been consulted.
* Councils are told not to consider 5G health issues. Does that strike you as odd?
* The council has approved masts at Widney Manor Station and the Fieldhouse roundabout in Solihull too close to nearby homes going against its own planning policy.
* On 10/08/22 the council approved a third 5G mast on Yardley Wood Road - all for separate Telecoms.
* The auction for the full 5G small lamppost mast licenses is soon - hence the rush
* A crowdfunded legal team led by Michael Mansfield QC (his cases include Lockerbie, Grenfell Tower, Hillsborough, Stephen Lawrence) is taking 3 Government departments - Health, Environment, Digital - to court for failing to protect the public and the environment by ignoring all the many independent scientific studies and relying on a private company, with Telecoms industry ties, for safety advice (www.actionagainst5g.org)
LET’S ALL COME TOGETHER AS A COMMUNITY TO STOP THIS
Numbers Matter - please could everyone in your house sign this
Gail Hannaford Contact the author of the petition
Manage your signatures
Have you not received the confirmation email or do you want to remove your signature?Manage your signatures
|Log in to manage your petition.|