Justice 4 Deafblind Guidedog Owner Molly Watt - age 17

Quoted post

#186 Re:

2011-12-14 18:14

#185: -  

Well, have a look at this and then tell us how fair your mr shaw is to mis-quote and mis-lead. There are lots of ex MHS signatures on this petition and yours is just an opinion just like envy other!! A Guide Dogs spokesperson said: "This is a complicated matter, and Guide Dogs is working with the school and Molly's family to find a solution that enables both pupils to attend.  We are continuing to support Molly and her family in finding solutions that will accommodate the needs of both pupils, but recognise that it is for the school to meet these needs. "Guide Dogs completed a detailed induction at the school with a mobility instructor when Molly finished her training as a guide dog owner and at the time, no particular difficulties were identified in relation to the other pupil's allergic reaction. Since then, we have been working closely with Molly, her family and the school - and continue to do so - to find a way forward. "The school will need to find a way of providing reasonable adjustments that will work for both pupils and we are confident that the issue can still be resolved. Guide Dogs hopes that the school, working with the pupils and their families, can find a solution that takes the needs of both pupils into account and we are doing all we can to help bring this about."

Replies

#188 Re: Re:

2011-12-14 18:31:28

(#186: - Re:

(I'm commentator 185)

1/ Mr Shaw is not 'my' Mr Shaw. I haven't seen him for donkey's years.

2/ Your tone is belligerent.

3/ I have to go away now, but I am assuming that you're talking about this charity? http://www.guidedogs.org.uk/ ?

I will be back in a couple of hours. Would it be possible for you to format your last post a bit better? Just put the separate quotes on their own paragraphs etc, it would help readability.