Stop the abuse

Quoted post

Michelle M

#171 All I need is Fletcher

2016-02-16 18:35

I don't find it bizare that Trevor still don't have a woman,got fired from his job,have a restrain order againts him for calling a women in Plaster Rock awhile back telling her he wants to rape her....one of the many reason why nobody likes him in Plaster Rock..And all this time he still lives with Fletcher. The father that abused Trevor when he was little, the father that use to bring Trevor in the bathroom and hit him. The father that use to watch Trevor abuse little boys. Trevor is a sick man, all he needs is his father rubbing himself on him. Trevor got an hanger issue with the Pentecostal people.Trevor blames all his problems on them... Trevor should come out of the closet and admit the fact he's gay! Trevor you are sick,we all hate you in Plaster Rock. You wanted to stay next to Fletcher all those years,you kept saying that's the right thing to do.No wonder no woman wants anything to do with you...Stay out west and live your life and leave us alone you sick bastard! Grow up!!!

Replies

#172 Re: All I need is Fletcher

2016-02-16 19:10:13

#171: Michelle M - All I need is Fletcher 

Ok that is enough,we don't need this here

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2016-02-16 22:08:03

#179 Re: All I need is Fletcher

2016-02-17 17:01:32

Michelle....you need to speak for yourself and not of all of Plaster Rock...the hate is not in my vocabulary!!We was not put on this earth to hate!! I think we know who the sick people are here!!!

#182 Re: All I need is Fletcher

2016-02-18 01:00:38

It is best not to throw stones at glass houses. You would be best to spend your time and efforts on other things rather than posting foolishness.  The public can see through your post. Perhaps you need to brush up on what the bible actually teaches....

Whoever says “I know him” but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him,