Say no to stalybridge mosque

Quoted post

2013-10-26 09:24

Also don't think it's fair to dismiss Jake and his completely logical and fair responses to this based on age and a ridiculous assumption that he doesn't work and has no life experience! Lots of people his age have grown up alongside people of all faiths which is why we can't understand the problem.

if we are dismissing Jake I am also dismissing every jobless waster in Stalybridge, and there are loads. Why should any one who doesn't work have a say what happens in this place? None of you are contributing. Half the people commenting on here are bored stay at home mums who need a cause, or people who work part time at a chippy or at tesco. Go and explore the world and you'll realise that it's much bigger than one education centre in a tiny little run down town

Replies

Jake

#348 Re:

2013-10-26 18:07:47

#334: - Thank you! to those who doubt the logic i put across... Well done in replying by saying i dont work and nothing better to do with my life. (great argumentative points put across there... I am 23, i Work, I am educated, Unlike some of the people in this post. 
But sir what you said is exactly correct... If people dismiss what i say (by the way would be fine) then they have to dismiss the wasters in stalybridge, the people who actually cause trouble without a mosque and ruin the area. I actually had a free day in work yesterday to be able to post this.
I can't Deny your logic either sir! hat off to you :)