The Barn Nursery BOTW Reinstate the registration of Alison Cort

Quoted post

2013-04-22 19:10

my son was at the barn about 6 years ago, he was forced to eat food he didnt like even though id told them his dietary requirements, he was left at school when he was supposed to be collected, he was left asleep in the van outside unsupervised, a number of times i collected him and he was distressed mostly the reason being he had been shouted at and forced to eat.

Replies

#5 Re:

2013-04-22 19:24:39

I am sorry you have had this experience but doesn't sound anything like the nursery my children have been attending for the last 4 yrs. the owners and staff have gone above and beyond to make sure they have felt safe and secure and eating has never been a problem. Children are offered new things to try and my son says he is allergic to it if he doesn't want something and he has never been forced to eat anything he didn't want to.

Intact now being at primary school he asks to attend during the school,holidays as he wants to go back to the friendly , caring and supportive setting. On collecting my children they are pleased to see mummy but it takes me a while to get them to leave as they happily go back to join in with the activity that is going on.