recall Vauxhall Zafira B

/ #385

2015-12-14 13:05

Because I have a Vauxhall zafira B 07 plate and have had numerous electrical problems with it including my heating breaking down ,since the cars have started catching fire I have asked Vauxhall to do a recall and check the whole electrics of these cars due to all the electrical problems people (not only me) have reported ,they refuse and keep saying the fires have been caused by dodgy third party repairs , they know this isn't true because peoples cars have caught fire who have only ever had their cars looked at by Vauxhall dealers including servicing ,never had repairs done in the area of the fires so Vauxhall are not telling the truth . I am very physically disabled needing two complete hip replacements I paid £7000 for my car three years ago and thanks to Vauxhalls incompetence I would be lucky to get anything for my car to enable me to buy a safer more reliable car .Their behaviour towards the customers has been appalling . I have missed a very important hospital appointment today due to the bad electrics in my car which apparently are going to cost about a thousand pounds if not more to put right ,so Vauxhall needs to recall all zafiras to look at the whole electrics not just heaters.I feel very let down by Vauxhall and won't ever buy another one of their cars .