Stop Myshall Puppy Farm regaining its licence

/ #53

2015-07-17 08:21

I took a mother Bernese mountain dog and her 4 pups into foster from this hell hole, they were lice ridden, covered in excrement, starved and terrified, mammy was matted solid also, it took 6 wks for the pups to learn how to be happy pups and become healthy, they found loving homes, there mother however is still traumatised, she has a huge old scar from an embedded rope in her neck, from chewing on the bars or walls of where ever she was caged she removed all the enamel from her teeth she has a slight curve in her spin from being breed to young, she has recovered quiet a bit and has learned to trust me some what, and enjoys being out in the garden and going for walks and being with my dog, I know physically she was not the worst to come out of myshall but she was the worst our rescue took both mentally and physically and that is heartbreaking, her eyes showed how broken she was inside but a light has come back in them. She is a long way off from being able to be rehomed if ever (she will have a permanent home with me if she never recovers enough to be rehomed)
These monsters who tortured these animals need to be punished to the full extent of the law not given there license back...they should not be allowed to profit from the horrendous cruelty they inflict on animals