stop dudley mosque

England forever a state of Islam never.

/ #327 mosque objection

2014-11-11 22:11

Title

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?

I am saddened by this result that again the muslims get there own way when are we as a nation going to say no to these people that still live in the dark ages where islam turns a blind eye to child abuse by family members and the grooming of white vulnerable children for prostitution and perversion these people are absolutley depraved animals with no value's for human rights and there total hatered for British people who have gone to war to protect them in many war's and died in the process and what thanks do they give us none they take take take my Grandfather fought in the middle east in WW1 he was in the Royal Field Artillery he was wounded Mom always remembers him saying never never trust a muslim they would take the food out of there own childrens mouths and sell it to a stranger if it meant lining there own pocket. I could write and curse all night about the failings of the so called peaceful religion islam so ok we all get the lie or joke they think we believe that islam being a peaceful religion apart from that majority of polititions, who live in areas where these parasites don't live, They just don't get it. OK so what are we going to do about it do we lie down and take it like lambs to the slaughter or do we stand up and fight? do we call for a war against these animals? I pull my hair out watching programs about child abuse these people think is normal, you tell me what are we going to do? my eyes are now bulging out of my head I have a throbbing head ache and very angry so again.

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?