stop dudley mosque

future generation.

/ #144

2014-11-11 15:04

no desrepect to any 1 but we do have enough mosqes and it breaks my heart to see every were closing down it is killing our history to what we were brought up with and beliefes and our memories.and our ancestors fought for this country gave there lives to build a better future and generations to come.i have loads of grandchildren i want a better future for them.and to remember what our ancesters did to keep this country going.during the terrible conflicts.and our roots were we come from. and may i say this will they let us build more churches over were they come from this is our heritage. ask yourselves that question. we dont need any more mosqes. we need more youth clubs to get young people of the streets and more propertys for the homeless jobs for our british people. it is a heartbreaking disgrace how this country has become other countrys would not let this happen.the government is letting the british people down badly.from myself growing up from a child to a teenager to an adult now a pensioner would never had belived how this country could end up in this mess. we are a laughing stock of the world. i am a true patriot of england. and so was my ancestor family before me.