Reshape the World to Improve Our Lives

Tim Paich
The author of this petition

/ #1

2014-07-18 00:24

I was supposed to have the 6 hours of behind the wheel tripled for me as of the driving instructor's idea on what might be helpful to make me a better driver. My driving instructor resigned after he was out sick and I had only one lesson. It took me years to pass the written test and I had been wanting to drive my whole adult life. Nobody else was willing to put in all those hours with me. I am getting mad that I can't get driving lessons. We tried all of our nearest driving schools and everything to get me driving lessons. I can't even arrange to take the road test. Other people near me are finally getting driving lessons. I badly want to drive. There are other people out there not getting driving lessons as well. It had to have been high gas prices that did it and the Bush/Cheney Administration should've been impeached years ago. It started to happen 3 years ago when the driving school cars were going rare on my roads.

I have this petition on other sites. It should be on all petition sites and it's a longer waiting list on driving schools for behind the wheel for special needs learners and there must be lots of reasons for that.