Justice for Gaynor Fundira

Ben

/ #119 Ben

2014-06-04 20:41

As a man I think the full story has not been told here.Both husband and wife are lying.Husband seems to be a cheat and a cold calculating abuser of emotions. Gaynor may have fell for it and started doing her own thing hoping to fix the husband.You know the..." if you think you're the one capable of cheating, let me show you that I am still marketable"sort of attitude.Possibly she doesn't even have the so called boyfriends but was merely spending time away at friends or relatives houses just to decompress and let out some steam as her habitat had become more of a pressure cooker.Let me point out to you ladies reacting to the video out of emotions that no woman would ask for an ID of another woman they would have found in bed with their man.It doesn't make sense.The husband on the other side did not have to get a maid to look after the kids without consulting with the co-owner of the kids.Checks should be made to anyone who is intended to be a chd minder.This is a cruel world. 
Gaynor is NOT mad.She just miscalculated in her bid to win a pending divorce case.She should have filled for divorce at the earliest opportunity and asked for the custody of the kids and retain full use of the house.This would have sorted Byron out completely.....but I suppose she thought that things would change at some point in their lives.Wrong.

She can still recover if she has a good set of friends who don't give her bad advice.