Saving CYTO

Koralia Salacuri

/ #56 CYTO cannot be closed down!!

2011-03-14 22:43

I love CYTO so much, I have been there for 2 years and can't stand the thought of it closing down.
It would be a travesty and is extremely short sighted for the council to even THINK of closing down such a special place.

When I first came to CYTO, I was very shy, but being there has helped me grow in confidence, both socially and in my performance. I have also made many friends there; everyone is so friendly and non judgmental. At CYTO I feel accepted much more than I do at school, and I love talking to people that have the same interests as me and share my love of theatre. When I am at CYTO I feel completely free to be myself and just have fun.
Being at CYTO has taught me so much about myself and others. Also, doing shows teaches me a lot about how to be a better performer. I am passionate about theatre and CYTO has really helped me learn more about it.

I also love putting on shows for my friends and family. I have been in several shows now and they are extremely fun and give me something exciting and interesting to do in my spare time. Without CYTO I wouldn't know what to do with myself. CYTO is a very healthy, buzzing community that does NOT deserve to be closed down. So PLEASE DON'T!!