PetitionOnline.uk

Discovery Channel-Bring back Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe

Contact the author of the petition

Guest#1 Dec 13, 2013, 18:05
We love Mike Rowe and Dirty Jobs!
Guest#2 Dec 14, 2013, 00:15
Great show... it needs to come back
Guest#3 Feb 10, 2014, 19:03
Please bring Mike Rowe Back.

This comment has been removed by the person who wrote it.

Reason for the removal: did to many

Guest#5 Feb 17, 2014, 15:25
This show is much better than some of your lame shows. Give in to supporters and bring it back.
Clint#6 Apr 14, 2014, 17:03

Bring back education

I have been watching a marathon of Dirty Jobs and it is so much better than many other shows that are appearing on channels that were once for education.
Guest#7 Apr 21, 2014, 20:51
Mile Rowe, the man who conceived the idea for this program, has been petitioning for the working, " blue-collar" person for his entire career in television. He either needs a break, or Discovery needs a change of programming " specialists".
Guest#8 May 02, 2014, 15:10
we have to have mike rowe back in one form or another, he is one of the ew people that make me happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guest#9 May 10, 2014, 14:44
That is a great show! Bring it back!
Guest#10 Jun 16, 2014, 19:04
I still watch old reruns of dirty jobs and I can't get enough of it. Would LOVE to see all new episodes
Guest#11 Aug 03, 2014, 02:04
Bring it back. Probably the best show I've ever seen
Guest#12 Dec 27, 2014, 20:05
I just loved the show and I would like to see more of it.
Guest#13 Apr 22, 2015, 01:24
I love the show and mike
Guest#14 Jul 08, 2016, 01:04
Loved the show and Mike rowe