PetitionOnline.uk

Bring Fatboy back

Contact the author of the petition

Guest#1 Dec 27, 2015, 03:19
I signed this petition because I was very upset and annoyed that easterners killes off fat boy he is/was an amazing actor and never did anything wrong on the show he was a very nice guy and they had no reason to kill him off
Guest#2 Dec 28, 2015, 14:29
Fatboy was a lovely young man and he deserves to have a good send off. So sad to see him leave.
Guest#3 Dec 30, 2015, 23:46
I signed this petition. .not because I have got fantasy confused with real life or because I have a screw loose..I have signed it because this is the only soap I watch..have done for the last few years. .a lot of characters have shone out and some are just down right depressing. .fatboy was a character that was always happy and very very funny. .So I hope the writters have been very clever and made the public believe that he was.killed. .if not...I will