we do not agree with the proposed changes to the lunch break at gable hall school

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2014-06-12 15:18

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2014-06-12 17:59

2014-06-13 13:16

I'm a grandmother and have been talking to my grandson about these changes. He is very concerned about this change and not being able to lunch with his friends, therefore, felt I had to sign this petition

#79 Re:

2014-06-13 21:46

#78: -

i feel the same. The only issue is that Dr Asong only mentioned these in assembly and also apologized for not consulting us. Also Dr. Asong failed to mention in the Wonder assembly that for the first year that this will be occuring the houses will apparently be switching around so that all of the houses will have been together at one point (i know this becaus i was there but i may have mis interpretted some of what she said wrongly though as i tend to do so or may have mis-heard)

2014-06-17 13:51

My cousin is devastated I hope this does not happen what a stupid idea this is why would you do this anyway, is there any point? I have been told it is because of safety reasons but can't you find another way that doesn't split friends up I mean my cousin is going to best upset if this happens? Do you care ? Dr asong or is this just plain spite

2014-06-18 21:49

so there is going to be a meeting, how many people will actually attend, hopeful a lot other wise she will think its ok

2014-06-20 12:48

Dr Asong seems to be intent on driving children to the point where they have no relaxation time. They are pushed very hard and whilst I am in agreement of hardworking pupils there is a limit. Children have to have some downtime and with this it will be another infringement.

If Dr Asong is not careful she will have an epedemic of children with mental health problems and that will create some bad press that I'm sure she doesn't want. I am already aware of some children who are close to breaking with the pressure and I hope the head teacher is noticing what she is doing to children before it is too late.

She has to be removed from her position - what are the governors doing about this?

2014-06-28 17:21

The lunch should be extended to a more reasonable amount of time! If this cannot happen surely it would be more appropriate to have the whole year group lunch together