Reverse proposed funding cuts to our Humberstone Medical Centre!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Reverse proposed funding cuts to our Humberstone Medical Centre!.

2014-04-04 09:02

Humberstone Medical Centre is a valued resource in my local community. Cutting any funding will have a detrimental affect on the excellent service the health professionals provide. This autocratic government need to speak to the patients who use the service and I would suggest that all MP's refuse the 11% pay rise and there would be more money available for local services instead of cutting budgets.

2014-04-04 09:20

The Humberstone Medical Centre is vital for an area already impoverished by this Governments uncaring cuts to the poor and low paid. The centre is already struggling to provide enough medical care and facilities without cutting the available budget any further.
I for one, will be forced to consider using A&E services if I have any further difficulty seeing my GP, because of more cuts!!!!

2014-04-04 09:22

Strongly opposed to any cuts

2014-04-04 09:35

These proposed cuts will affect the most vulnerable citizens in our local community - the very young and the elderly. Please reconsider.

2014-04-04 10:33

We have been supported 100% by this surgery especially when my father and my husband passed away. By cutting back in the funding we are going to loose alot of the services supplied by the surgery. My mother cannot speak English and the drs do sit and take their time to listen to her and give her appropriate treatment. I am proud to have drs that listen. Please do not cut back as this surgery will be like others patients are just nos. This surgreys is not that it cares fof thier patients. Alifiya alibhai

2014-04-04 10:43

Our Doctors are struggling as it is and you want to make more cut backs...I think you are expecting to much of medical center..you are taking away from us what trust we have left in the NHS and that is not much as it is..you said you want to take the heavy load of the A and E and give our doctors more hours..but how can they do that when you are taking away our funds..wake up and look around you our doctors are the only ones we trust now cos we can't trust the hospitals no more they send us home more ill than when we go there so leave our doctors funding alone we need it more than you lot do.

2014-04-04 11:22

If surgery is closed, people will suffer who visit there. This is the necessity for them who live around there.

2014-04-04 12:25

Humberstone Medical Centre is a caring and efficient surgery, and any cuts in funding can only be detrimental to its ongoing excellence.

2014-04-04 13:55

the drs in this surgery are commited to patients and have time to listen. If the funding is reduced it will be like other surgeries no time to listen and will be just nunbers

#10 Cut backs !!

2014-04-04 14:37

More cuts will mean longer waiting times it is already a 2 week wait to see a doctor that is disgusting as it is. Years ago it used to be within 2 working days what happened to those days. Be the time you get to your Dr these days you are either better or worse case dead.. now further cut backs makes this very stressful for all concerned. The NHS is supposed to be getting better my opinion it is at its highest low.

2014-04-04 19:29

Its a joke
Choose a nickname

#12 Subject

2014-04-05 13:38

The service this surgery gives is outstanding. They try to solve problems not just quote procedures. Doctors give you time to explain, listen, and Give medication only if needed. Having experienced surgeries in Leicester and in other cities this is one of the best. Why do we try to destroy anything good. Is it then the mediocre ones look OK?

2014-04-05 18:17

I urge that there will be a reconsideration on this proposal.All the staff work so hard and do all thats possible.How can they survive on a smaller
budget with a growing surgery ? It can't be allowed
to happen .

2014-04-06 19:00

I have been with this surgery for many years and consider myself very fortunate to be looked after by such caring professional people.
It would be tragic to take away such a large amount of funding and risk losing the exceptional care given to the sick and vulnerable people in our community.

2014-04-06 20:17

Please keep Humberstone medical centre they are marvellous medical staff
.they are fantastic and so caring we would be lost without them. Please keep them they are are wonderful xxx

2014-04-07 12:57

Cutting this funding will have a devastating effect on the many people who use this facility . Please reconsider.

2014-04-07 13:02

This surgery is the best one I have ever used. The doctors are very caring and listen to what you have to say and act on it. There should never be cuts to a service like this

2014-04-10 07:52

Good surgery no cut should be made

2014-04-10 13:02

There have already been so many cuts in the nhs. If any more cuts are done then the the public health services would be affected.

2014-04-10 13:11

NHS government wants to sell it off ?

2014-04-10 18:08

Strongly oppose to the cutting of funds to Humberstone Medical Centre.
The poor and vulnerable

2014-04-12 11:35

Plz don't make any cuts.it's the poor and vulnerable who will suffer as always
des

#23 Re: Cut backs !!

2014-05-06 13:39

#10: - Cut backs !!

stop cuts.  we are strugling for appointment with doctor.

des

#24 Re:

2014-05-06 13:40

#21: -

we are waioting long already for doctor appointment. please stop cutting and perovide more help

2014-05-21 08:05

My health is already suffering through NHS cuts; please don't cut any more!