Do Not Reinstate Bus Lanes in Liverpool

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Do Not Reinstate Bus Lanes in Liverpool.

Anonymous

2013-11-18 09:06

I believe not having bus lanes back is a good idea

2013-11-20 23:22

we paid for the roads and a private company wants to use them, get lost,
i save almost 1 hour on my travel time too and from work so well done joe ando

2013-11-21 17:28

It's not the bus lanes that's the issue the issue is stagecoach and arriva having to many empty busses clogging up the roads, I'm a private hire driver and I see this every day where both bus companies both have 2 to 3 busses all doing the same route at the same time with less than a dozen passengers between them and if the bus is running early instead of waiting at a bus stop so he/she is not to early getting to the next stop they will travel at a snails pace to the next stop that it causes a build up of traffic behind it causing congestion so as far as I can see it's the busses that are causing majority of the congestion on our roads getting rid of the bus lanes is a great move what needs doing now is to get the bus companies to stop putting so many busses out at the same time as it's obvious there are not enough people using the amount of busses these companies have out on the road at the same time
from the pool

2013-11-21 17:43

hail to the bus driver or buy a bicycle and stop knocking down perfectly good buildings to make car spaces. bloody woolly backs commuting into the center, wrecking our city.
yen

#5 arrive buses are a joke ?

2013-12-05 18:30

In my experience - travelling on the buses, ESPECIALLY in the morning was a total joke, literally. It was faster for me to get on my bike & healthier. But that aside, as far as I know, Arriva control their buses by GPS via the ticketing machine and this can slow buses. Drivers have routinely said that they cant move from a stop, as they're parked up, because they're too early (due to the expected passengers not getting on the bus at the stops). So, basically Arriva, your service is a joke and I avoid your buses in any way possible !

2014-02-18 13:59

bus lanes are cack