Amazon to stop using city sprint or we shop else where

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Amazon to stop using city sprint or we shop else where.

Anonymous

2013-10-23 15:36

lets get city sprint removed from amazon's list of couriers!!!!

2013-10-28 10:09

Yes definitely its about time Amazon stopped using this useless courier service.
mal

#3 excellent

2013-11-01 18:41

thanks for signing! I'm sure if half the people on the amazon forum signed this petition, they (amazon) would listen to us!!

2013-11-02 11:48

Was checking my tracking info regularly as today is a busy day. Shocked to see that my delivery had apparently been made and signed for by me.
Transpired eventually that the item had been delivered - to the wrong flat. And not signed for. Then left on the floor outside of my flat.
Totally unacceptable and absolutely ludicrous. Particularly given that my flat number is extremely clearly marked.
Avoid like the plague.

2013-11-26 14:57

I have, once again, had a frustrating time trying to receive delivery through City Sprint in the UK. The courier company refuse to specify time of delivery for a window narrower than 7am to 9pm. And like at most business or personal addresses, it has been impossible to ensure someone can be available to accept a delivery for the full window of time. This is so unreasonable, I'm extremely surprised they are able to make any deliveries at all. I made numerous requests over the week through attempted redeliveries (one made at 7:10am, then at 7:21am two days after the requested redelivery date), for either confirmation that it would be in the morning - in which case I would rearrange personal plans to be available, or for it to be after 9am, neither of which could be accommodated. The order has now been returned to Amazon undelivered.

Amazon should not continue to use such an unreasonable courier service, as this has a significant negative impact on Amazon's customer experience and does make me reconsider ordering with them. This kind of service is extremely frustrating, distressing, inconvenient and entirely unreasonable.
Amazon customer, London.

2013-12-07 19:03

I too have received the Shitty Sprint service. And I too will be cancelling my existing order with Amazon, if they yet again fail to deliver.

Next time, I'll just shop elsewhere, with a business that isn't in bed with cowboys.

2013-12-07 22:44

Just cancelled my PS4 order with them. Wasted a day waiting in don't want to part with my money or time that easily.
Londoner

#8 Several failed deliveries...

2013-12-18 15:06

Lied about the delivery as we were either in the office, or they could have been left with 24 hour porter. Absolute cowboys. Shitty Sprint indeed
STANLEY

2014-01-27 19:02

Left parcel on doorstep in full view of anybody passing by