Amazon to stop using city sprint or we shop else where

/ #5

2013-11-26 14:57

I have, once again, had a frustrating time trying to receive delivery through City Sprint in the UK. The courier company refuse to specify time of delivery for a window narrower than 7am to 9pm. And like at most business or personal addresses, it has been impossible to ensure someone can be available to accept a delivery for the full window of time. This is so unreasonable, I'm extremely surprised they are able to make any deliveries at all. I made numerous requests over the week through attempted redeliveries (one made at 7:10am, then at 7:21am two days after the requested redelivery date), for either confirmation that it would be in the morning - in which case I would rearrange personal plans to be available, or for it to be after 9am, neither of which could be accommodated. The order has now been returned to Amazon undelivered.

Amazon should not continue to use such an unreasonable courier service, as this has a significant negative impact on Amazon's customer experience and does make me reconsider ordering with them. This kind of service is extremely frustrating, distressing, inconvenient and entirely unreasonable.