Say no to stalybridge mosque

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Say no to stalybridge mosque.

say no to s/b mosque

2013-11-09 15:18

its on a 50ft side street, its really impractical, and i agree with the fact that how can it be a multicultural learnng centre when they don't intergrate, i know a few pakistani's and they are some of the most racist ppl i've ever come across, they look down on british ppl. This is my experiance so to me its correct and no one can tell me otherwise, u can't tell me my opinion is wrong cos its my experiance. I see the mosques in ashton at prayer time and its full of black cabs and nissan estates, how the hell are they gonna build this without affecting the local area??? They can't, its impossible. Its the most ridiculous idea i've ever heard. I'm almost certain they will get planning permission because the local authority are so fucking scared of being branded racist which is utterly stupisd. Imo the planning permission has been granted, they are just going thru the motions to make it seem like ppl have a choice but in reality we don't...its sickening how they always pull the race card.

2013-11-09 20:27

Islam is a scourge on free humanity.

2013-11-09 20:44

Rage against the NAZI / FASCISM of ISLAM!!!! WAKE UP WEST!!!!

2013-11-09 23:20

As if thrre aren't enough mosques. There are already far too many mosques. They simpky do not need any more Islamic centres or places of worship .

2013-11-10 01:33

NO MORE MOSQUES
FUNDED BY SAUDIA ARABIA

#506 Re:

2013-11-10 08:34

#501: say no to s/b mosque -

In my experience the majority of old people and stupid people tend to be racist. So im making some presumptions about you too. You cant tell me im wrong as theyre my experiences so ...

2013-11-10 12:10

There are already enough places preaching their foul twisted veiw of the west.

2013-11-10 18:11

Define old stupid people ? If others can not see this will be a powder keg of trouble they are truly blind to the feelings of most of the UK do holding lefties who live in the PC BUBBLE ,race or not the whole idea is farcical, traffic problems ,resident's suffering ,

2013-11-10 18:22

Does anyone know when the next district assembley is for stalybridge? Surely we need an opportunity to air our views and listen to the proposed plans. As it all seems really hushed?

2013-11-10 19:49

They have enough bloody mosques one great big one just down the road why do we need another in fact we don't need any I don't they would let us go over there and put a church up would !!!

#511 Re:

2013-11-10 21:00

#500: -  I haven't justified anyone's comments and have no responsibility for the actions of others. On the contrary I have condemned mindless bigotry whilst demonstrating that REASONED oppostion to ANYONE  on ANY grounds is entirely acceptable and stated that demonisation and abuse by slurs such as 'racisty' against any opposition is fascistic, dogma. I have never justified the comment that 'MUslims are terrorists' as the vast majority aren't. The vast majority of terrorist acts however ARE committed by Muslims and there are significant problems being caused in this country by the exponential growth, spread, demands and refusal to meaningfully integrate and assimilate by Muslims. These are all reasons why, having seen numerous carbon copy examples of what's happened in other parts of the north west and UK that so many people are strongly opposed to the Pineapple mosque proposal. I raised Halal specifically as an example of Islamic failure to integrate and abide by and respect our laws and customs and demonstrated the reasons why, in terms of its fundamental inhumane and barbaric nature and the fact that having separate laws for different cultures in one country is dangerous, unfair and divisive that this abhorrent alien practice should be banned. I clearly stated that the word Paki, used in an offensive context is only as unacceptable as other offensive words, for example ones that refer to people's weight, appearance etc but that it should not (as it IS being) given special preference and grossly disproportionate punishment, by the authorities out of all proportion to the seriousness of any incident simply because race is a factor. A reasoned argument based on facts about Islam is what I've posted.

#512 Re: Re:

2013-11-10 22:39

#511: - Re:

Well not quite. You demonstrated what you thought were justifications. Halal again isn't an example of isolation or cruelty. In fact they also stun animals before cutting the throat so is in fact barely different. The word Paki is a racist term. Saying it's ok to use it to describe people from Pakistan is the same reasoning people used for the n word or coloured or darkies 'but that's what they are.' you need to accept that if people are offended by it it can't be used. Terrorism committed by Muslims is no different to 50years ago on less in which the IRA were prevalent so is no reason to condemn a religion.

#513 Re: Re: Re:

2013-11-10 22:56

2013-11-11 00:51

Calm down family guy, no one really speaks like that

Please also see Bernard Matthews factories, look up
what foil gras is and have a look at examples from within the UK rather than a source from the USA which is irrelevant to this discussion and acknowledge the fact it can be done humanely whatever your method but often humans prefer cruelty rregardless of religion

Then explain what this has to do with a community centre in Stalybridge where hey won't be butchering anything

#515 Re:

2013-11-11 09:21

#514: -

This was a response to the comment that halal isn't cruel, i totally disagree, i am also well aware of other animal atrocities across the UK, something which i am equally vocal about. What has this got to do with a comunity centre/ mosque?

How about freedom of choice? I don't want this centre/mosque and i don't want halal, on the former i wasn't asked and on the latter, i have no choice, on account of the fact that supermarkets etc refuse to label products as such. We are creeping into a sharia comlpliant hell hole due to people such as you living in denial and keeping your head stuck firmly where the sun don't shine. Also cut the condescending Family guy crap.

2013-11-11 10:06

Halal food has to be labelled as such, so you don't need to worry that the supermarket may be full of halal meat and contributing this hell hole.If you insist on communicating in childish tones as before I will have to respond as such

2013-11-11 12:26

So halal isn't cruel eh, They stun them do they?

this is my favorite bit of the whole debate to date. It's like watching eastenders or something with that kind of language, it's obviously someone who loves a little forum troll
Richard Roberts

2013-11-11 15:51

No, No, No, to the mosque. Go back to Pakistan and build your mosques there.

2013-11-11 17:22

More than 70 per cent of animals whose meat is sold as halal are electrically stunned before they are killed.

#521 Re:

2013-11-11 19:51

#520: -

Proof?

Plus is 30% really an acceptable level that arn't stunned?

2013-11-11 20:39

Excellent Work....Plenty of Mosques in Ashton already.

2013-11-11 21:23

Muslims make up less than 3%of the population which is why the bill against food labeling was rejected.
Animal Lover. Say No To Ritual Slaughter

#524 Re: The Cruelty Behind Muslim Ritual Slaughter

2013-11-11 21:53

Say no to animal torture

2013-11-12 00:57

A number of factors standout such as the imposition of alien and often unwanted foodstuffs; deception as to the nature of the proffered meat; economic gain for individuals and barbaric cruelty towards animals; and inaction by authorities concerned with animal welfare as they do not want to damage community cohesion.

This form of food could be viewed as innocuous and indeed it is by many people who are ignorant of its true purposes. In fact, it is so innocuous that many people are not aware of what type of meat they are eating, how it is slaughtered, or how it actually contributes towards societal meltdown by its direct funding of terrorist organisations.

Something to consider:
‘Ritual slaughter’ is the slaughter of animals for food following religious prescriptions. The Muslim method to produce halal ‘lawful’ or ‘permissible’ meat consists of cutting a fully conscious animal’s throat while the name of Allah is uttered and letting the creature bleed to death. The Jewish method of producing kosher meat shares this, the animal is not stunned before being killed.

Some people finding this type of slaughter unacceptable, are tending to eat less meat these days, or are switching to pork or other meats which they obtain from their local butchers.

Many laws from Western countries require that animals are stunned to render them unconscious before slaughter; however, they allow exceptions for both Jewish and Muslim ritual slaughter.

Government advisory bodies such as the Farm Animal Welfare Council and the British Veterinary Association in the UK have produced reports and made declarations saying that ritual slaughter causes ‘intolerable cruelty’ and have repeatedly demanded that it be banned.

However, the RSPCA seems strangely quiet about this, although they do have one page on their website that addresses this issue which discusses certain facts, but gives no opinions.

Hiding the truth or merely ignorance?

In some areas of France, Spain, and Italy or where there are large Muslim communities, it is generally understood that during the festival of Eid the streets run red with blood as animals are butchered in plain sight, including people’s own back gardens.

Recently in Spain 300 Muslims were found in an Olive Grove butchering dozens of Sheep that they then hung up to bleed from the trees, and perhaps this is happening in other areas as well.

This barbaric practice is objectionable to many non-Muslims on animal welfare grounds. Christians and others, including Sikhs in Britain who currently have an anti-halal petition also consider the utterance of Allah’s name at the moment of slaughter as idolatry.

One very major concern is that halal meat is no longer for Muslim consumption alone, but is sold to “infidels” in ever greater quantity the world over without their knowledge. Many do not know what the process of butchering an animal in halal fashion entails for the creature concerned.

The Halal Food Authority, a very influential body, now estimates that a staggering 25% of the entire UK meat market is halal, just to give you an idea of the extent of this practice. Compare this to the fact that Muslims make up only 5% of the UK population.

Laws of Western countries generally require that animals are stunned to render them unconscious before slaughter but allow exceptions for both Jewish and Muslim ritual slaughter.

So special consideration is given to this type of slaughter for religious means, but an ordinary British citizen slaughtering an animal in this fashion risks legal repercussions.

Bodies, like the Farm Animal Welfare Council and the British Veterinary Association in the UK, have made declarations saying that ritual slaughter causes ‘intolerable cruelty’, making repeated demands for it to be banned. They remain largely ignored. The rights to conduct this barbaric butchery are upheld even if they are directly contrary to the laws that the rest of the country must follow and obey or risk fines and other legal repercussions.

The Muslim Council of Britain claims that most halal meat comes from stunned animals, but in reality a very low voltage is used in their electrocution, resulting in inadequate stunning. Halal is a multi-billion dollar industry, and growing – a money making scheme for those who say these prayers while they are paid to do so.

If an abattoir refuses to slaughter by this method the halal certificate is withdrawn and pressures are put upon the company. Local imams have been reported to tell their faithful to boycott the abattoir concerned.

There was one case where an abattoir paid the fees for halal certification and then was told that all his transport must also be halal or blessed by the Imam. The owner refused, feeling that this was ridiculous and such pressure was bought on him that in the end he paid but eventually closed the business down.

The principle of “zakat” in Islamic law makes it obligatory for all Muslims to give 2.5% of their income to charity – in aid of their co-religionists. Zakat has to be distributed among eight categories of recipients, one of which is the jihadists fighting in Allah’s cause. This quote is from Mission Islam:

“Zakat can be given in the path of Allah. By this is meant to finance a Jihad effort in the path of Allah, not for Jihad for other reasons.

“The fighter (mujahid) will be given as salary what will be enough for him. If he needs to buy arms or some other supplies related to the war effort, Zakat money should be used provided the effort is to raise the banner of Islam.”

According to Islamic law, it is not permissible for Islamic organizations providing halal certification not to pay zakat, which under Islamic law is obligatory on the fees charged. Therefore, whenever you buy halal-certified products increasingly found in Western countries you could be indirectly contributing to Islamic terrorists or possibly even al-Qaeda-linked groups and so on.

There is another aspect to this trade in barbarity. Twenty five traditional butcher shops in Britain are now closing a month because they cannot compete with larger supermarkets. In the year 2000 there were 9000 traditional butchers in England, however now the figure is around 5000.

More disturbing is that these major stores sell halal meat without making the consumer aware of this, including Marks and Spencer, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Waitrose and the Co-op. Fast food outlets such as KFC, Nandos, Subway, Dominos Pizza and Pizza Hut sell halal without necessarily telling their customers.

In summary, although halal is on its surface an animal cruelty concern, it is also a crucial area of conflict between the West and those who would like to impose Islam, literally, down our throats. It empowers Muslims culturally, ideologically, politically and economically in a terrifying way.

If you are concerned whether the meat you are consuming is halal, ask, but even better, visit your local traditional neighborhood butcher. If you are opposed to this type of brutal slaughter of animals, boycott stores and fast food outlets mentioned above wherever possible, at least for meat products.