PetitionOnline.uk

Italy is waiting for Josh Groban

Contact the author of the petition

emoryklann#1 May 14, 2013, 21:08
Josh is wanted in Italy!
Anonymous#2 May 14, 2013, 21:30

Re:

#1: emoryklann -

thank you Emory!!!! hope he'll come!!

iverson88#3 May 14, 2013, 21:37
Bring Josh to Italy.
Guest#4 May 14, 2013, 21:42
Please come to Italy josh!
Guest#5 May 15, 2013, 01:27
Bring Josh Groban to Italy.
Guest#6 May 16, 2013, 17:56
Italy IS a land of music and song! Also, a land of truly gifted musicians and vocalists!!!!! Josh Groban IS NOT ONLY an American singer. He belongs to the world, especially that part of the world called ITALY! He sings in MANY languages, but his Italian songs are exceptional, with perfect pronunciation, and perhaps more importantly, with the passion and beauty of Italy!!! Josh belongs in a place where he is loved warmly by the people who UNDERSTAND beautiful angelic music and perfection. So I say," Josh, Please. Include Italy on your next tour. Your warm, enthusiastic, beautiful fans are waiting for you!!! <3
Guest#7 May 17, 2013, 09:21

Re: thank u Elizabeth <3 <3 hope he'll come ;)

Guest#8 May 17, 2013, 14:44

I hope Josh go to Italy too! Good Luck!! Lidia Barros - Brazil

Guest#9 May 17, 2013, 15:49
Hello Fellow Grobanites in Italy!
I have signed your petition. I am an FOJG member and had posted on one of the FOJG Forums asking when JOSH GROBAN would tour Italy. I am a Canadian, married to an Italian and living in Italy. I am in a wheelchair, therefore, it is difficult for me to travel to other countries to see and hear JOSH in person. If he came to Italy it would be so much easier for me to get to see him and it would fulfill a dream for me and other disabled FOJG members living in Italy.
Good Luck to us!!!
Julia Paulina Baldassarrini
Guest#10 May 18, 2013, 14:09

Re:

#9: -

thank u very much Julia ;) if you are on facebook add me, I am rossella kris

This comment has been removed by the site administration.

Reason for the removal: spam