Rhode Island Introduces Statewide BSL Measure BSL IS BULLSHIT

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Rhode Island Introduces Statewide BSL Measure BSL IS BULLSHIT.

right-thinking

#1 breed specific legislation

2012-09-17 02:01

Yes, BSL is bulls**t - lotsa!

So many practical proactive and reactive steps can be take to prevent dog bites among all breeds and mixes - without attempting to restrict ownership of the bully breeds!

2012-09-17 04:56

I am sooo against BSL, IT IS BS!!!! Massachusetts just banned BSL, all states need to follow.
lgcatwoman19

2012-09-17 05:38

I am so tired of this nonsense- how long did we have to fight to put an end to prejudice and hate crimes amongst humans only to pick it up again with dogs. People cannot live without prejudice of some sort it seems.

boxerangel

#4 BSL

2012-09-17 11:40

seriously you are going to dictate to people about their dogs because of the way they look..... how ignorant...man is at fault...man made these breeds...no dog is born dangerous and there is enough proof out there to support this.... it just so happens that scum(man) use these muscular breed of dog for the wrong purpose....to fight to protect....they have to train these dogs from very young pups...they have no mother contact once born and are fed very foods and injected to make them this way....you as man know this you just choose to ignore it.....you are playing a very dangerous game as you are not tacling the real problem...the scum that abuse and fight these beautiful dogs..WHY?Mmmmm...i wonder!!! As for the wardens and police who do not have correct training in these breeds and just forcibly take from loving homes..thats a disgrace...again the real problem not tackled..it should never be about breed it should always be about the deed...the answer is not to kill.what is being done at the moment is genocide and murder!!!!do you have no guilt do you have no shame...i mean a 5 day course to become a dogwarden and remove and kill a dog...bloody shame on you...remember the LENNOX case..the 2 yrs of abuse innocent lennox suffered...shame on all you who support this murderous BSL law.....

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2012-09-17 18:38

Athena Elizabeth Avery
The author of this petition

2012-09-17 18:39

I AM AGAINST BSL CAUSE IT IS BULLSHIT PLEASE DO DON'T YELL AT ME I AM ONLY DOING THIS TO HELP WITH THOSE THAT ARE AGAINST BSL
Jamie

#7 Ugh

2012-09-18 06:56

Sounds like a warning bite. Sad that someone wants the dog put down over this. Had the dog done more damage then I could be a little more understanding but over this I don't think I am. My brother got mauled by a dog when me and him were 7 and 8 years old. They let those people keep the dog even though it torn up my brothers face and ear. About a year to the day that same dog almost killed a 4 year old. Good thing she survived. That is an example about how half backwards this country can be sometimes.
pittieMAMA4

#8 AGAINST BSL!

2012-09-18 07:29

This makes no sense, basically the pitbull was trying to protect its family like every OTHER breed would evenif it's a little breed, they would still l do the same thing if they see someone they don't know, a stranger. I pray for the BULL SHIT LAW to one day understand us pit bull owners that our dogs are like every other loving protective dog. Don't judge the breed!