Opposition to ITV

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Opposition to ITV.

THE HAQ

2012-07-25 16:37

This i tv is a money making racket in the name of islam .
THE ULAMA FOR THIS ARE GETTING PAID FAT SALARIES
Nazir

2012-07-25 18:06

Have any one looked at the good ITV shows. Why just remove it when our ulama can rather assist in change and making it better. There is more positve on ITV then negative. My kids have learnt quite a lot on this channel. At least the South African muslims have a voice with ITV.

#3 Re:

2012-07-25 18:08

#1: THE HAQ -

For your information this channel is running at a loss.

2012-07-25 18:26

Y Y must u make it so complicated. Ther r So many people njoing the ITV proudly SOUTH AFRICAN Thumbs up for the ITV Group for all ur Timen Effortand Hard Work. Maybe a slight change her and ther but does not mean that u must condem them sit together and discuss don't jump to conclusion and stat patitions.... I think that's really silly and childish. Work together don't make a fool of urselfs. اِ نْ شَآ ءَ اللّهُ u all can com to a good decision. May اَللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَال guide all of us آمــــين

2012-07-25 19:32

ITV IS A WASTE OF TIME.ITS A CHEAP WAY DSTV MULTICHOICE IS GETTING AWAY WITH THE MUSLIM SUBSCRIBERS.I WAS TOLD BY A DSTV PERSONELL THAT CHANNEL ISLAM WAS TO EXPENSIVE TO BROADCAST.BRING BACK CHANNEL ISLAM PLEASE.ISTV IS AN ENGLISH TV CHANNEL COSMETIC DRESSED WITH THE WORDS ISTV.

2012-07-26 11:25

i do not blame islamic tv but i do blame its audience & zero kutbahs/fatwas against this sinful tv.

2012-07-26 11:28

The alleged content of the programming, if true, is certainly unIslamic and will corrupt the Muslim community, rather than educate.

2012-07-26 11:40

Salaams, This Islamic TV initiative is just another way to fill up the pockets and enrich the memebers of this organisation.There was never any intent on the part of the Qaris and muftis and Ulama involved in this islamic tv farce to benefit the Ummati of our beloved NABI (S.A.W).
Saifullah

2012-07-26 11:42

Thumbs up to the Jamiatul Ulama Gauteng! Which Muslim can ever tolerate any propher being depicted in a cartoon film? The psychological effects of this must be that a child will grow up undersatnding the prophets (peace be upon them) to be caricatures like mickey mouse. No thanks, I rather have my children ignorant. Ml. Bhams and Radio Islams silence on the cartoon films, music and free intermingling between Moulana's and dolled up females is most regrettable.
Straight talker

#10 This petition is a waste of time

2012-07-26 11:51

This petition is a waste because the good that is coming through itv is not being measured. These ultra conservatives who are breathing some special air in the farms of de deur and pe can't see the benefit to the Islamic community out there. They would rather allow the other muslims who will mess up and sell the wrong knowledge of Islam broadcast and be fine with it. Where were these petitioners in the last 4 years when channel 347 was broadcasting through the uk? Now they have a hidden agenda after sniffing that special air and they want to dupe the general public?
With all due respect, you work, you earn a living, how should they make money if we dont pay them

#11 Re:

2012-07-26 12:00

GHURABA

2012-07-26 12:11

Picture making is haraam. Television is picture making - electronically.
No person with imaan can justify it. For Ulema to use a haraam medium when there are alternatives is disgraceful. These Ulema are not our leaders. They will lead us astray. May ALLAH guide us to rid ourselves of Haraam television and other vices.
THE STRAIGHT PATH

2012-07-26 12:13

STRAIGHT TALKER IS TALKING BULL. PROBABLY THE HARRAM CARRION CHICKENS THAT HE IS EATING
WAS THERE DID THAT, SAW THE LIGHT

2012-07-26 12:16

FROM RADIO SHAITAAN TO TV SHAYTAAN. FOUNDED AND ENCOURAGED BY SHAYTAAN HIMSELF.

#15 Re: Re:

2012-07-26 12:18

#11: With all due respect, you work, you earn a living, how should they make money if we dont pay them- Re:

These are fat greedy Moulanas. Fong Kong Moulanas that justify Zina  on their radio station

zulfiqaar

2012-07-26 12:26

I received the following email
Objection to itv

"They have a program which my brother objected to: mgt (muslims got talent).
My brother never watched
, But this girl is on facebook and she has many male contacts and she encourages all to watch her program in the afternoon.

My brother not being an aalim understands it to be haraam!and so-called Ulama can't understand.

This girl is a presenter and she hosts the program with her boyfriend/ future husband".
To Straight Talker: A simple message: A guy who cant see straight can never talk straight!
Abdul Haq

2012-07-26 12:35

Wow! Straight talker seems to be getting it solid all round. Can he be so ignarant that he is unaware that it is not only the De Deur Ulama and The Majlis, but all the senior Ulama of South Africa who are opposing ITV. Is he so dunce and ignorant that he does not know that Moulana Abdul Hameed, the rector of Darul Uloom Azzadville and Moulana Shabeer Saloojee, the rector of Zakariya and fifteen other great senior Ulama including Mouklana Ebrahim Mia from Mias farm have opposed ITV. I was also under the impression that The Majlis and De Deur were making Fitna all the time. But now I understand who are the real fitna makers> How can cartoons of Prophets and free intermingling ever be justified? Straight Talker: Seriously think again about the issue raised by Zulfiqaar. Men are admiring this lady who comes all dolled up on ITV in the name of Islam. Before we worry about the non-Muslim, make sure that our own house i not burning. Common sense

2012-07-26 12:38

MAY ALLAH HELP US TO DESTROY HARAAM AND HELP UMMAH TO GO BACK ON RIGHT PATH BEFORE BIG PANISHMENT
Lion of the east

2012-07-26 12:43

No Man!!!! I just installed my new TV and satelite dish. Please dont make TV haraam again. Plus with the Moulana"s on tv there is no problem in watching TV during ramadaan on the weekends when time just drags on....
Rasheed

2012-07-26 12:49

I saw an appeal by Radio Islam for funds to set up in KZN. The Radio station refuses to put on air the views of the senior Ulama in South Africa who are opposed to ITV. I used to contribute every year to the Radio station. No more. I appeal to one and all not to give them a CENT after seeing how selective and dishonest they are.
saifullah

2012-07-26 12:52

To slave of Allah: Jazakkalah for your kind offer. However, don't want world war three, four and five combined with my wife.

2012-07-26 13:14

RATHER CORRECT THE PROGRAMMES ON ITV INSTEAD OF BANDING THE CHANNEL.WE LEARN ALOT OF THINGS FROM THAT CHANNEL.LIKE ISLAAMIC KNOWLEDGE.MEANINING OFF THE QURAAN.IF YOU YOU DONT LIKE THE CHANNEL DONT WATCH TV.
BONNET

2012-07-26 13:16

LEAVE ITV ALONE
Muslima

2012-07-26 13:17

Isn't it amazing that the television is in existence for the past 80 years and NOT one single respectable aalim ever declared it halal/appropriate since then?

WHY?

Is it because all those ulama (of the past 80 years)were ignorant regarding the fact that digital photography is halal, there's no hijaab from the reflections of ghair mahram, the female voice is not awrah, all means of propagating islam must be used, and hence - television is permissible???

In reality this ^ is what our radio islaam moulana's are saying by using the pretty term called: ''Difference of opinion''.
Were the ulama of the past eighty years not competent enough to understand that there can be difference of opinion on certain issues? Yes they were! so why didn't any of them have a diffidence of opinion on the status of television in islaam??

Radio islaam is pushing it too far this time!

The pure religion of islaam cannot be propagating by means of filth.