Petition to restore TFX tokens to minimum USDT value with immediate effect

Petition to restore TFX tokens to minimum USDT value with immediate effect / Announcements / Response by TriumphFX management 18 Jan 2023 / Comments

2023-01-19 01:53

How about your buy back system, can you please let everyone have the opportunity to sell the coin? I had been try few days but can't get thru eventhough submitted.. Can you give certain percentage to all of us. Thank you.

#52 Why TriumphFX need coin settlement? - let me explain

2023-01-19 02:09

Coin settlement window open at 6:00GMT, while we can only press the button at 6:30GMT. There's a reason for it.

Reason 1: I suspect between 6:00-6:30, certain accounts like leaders/high value investors are able to submit their coin settlement. Only at 6:30 it's open for the plebs like us. This problem also exacerbated by people that use bot to submit coin settlement. This is why at exactly 6:30, the system grinds to halt as those bots are activated. People that submit manually through web browser won't have any chance.

Reason 2: Lots of people suggest for TriumphFX to buy on the market. Again this is not possible because that means everything will be transparent, and privileged accounts above will compete with plebs accounts and they lose their advantage. While this make much sense from plebs perspective, this is not what Triumph wants.

Reason 3: Coin settlement hide behind very dark curtain. No transparency is needed so they can control who they want to give the money to, and how much they want to spend at any given time. I really doubt they spend the whole 10M everyday to buy from investors. It's easy to create fake transactions by buying from their own wallets.

2023-01-19 02:43

Hi there, I would like to feedback that I have been trying to buy at coinsettlement but it was so difficult.. I need to withdraw funds for urgent needs not FUD, but been two weeks cannot even get the blue buttons. It was frustrated and to be honest start loosing some confident after this system was launched. Hope it can be improved and easier for us to do withdraw some funds. Would like to continue if is like usual can manage n control funds. Sincerely hope I can continue with u if everything was easier... Thank-you Adeline Leo
Ponzi investor

#54 Re: buyback from who?

2023-01-19 03:12

#51: -  

This is ponzi scheme. The only way to do buy back is money is coming from new investor to buy back your coin. But there's no new investor because everyone know Triumphfx is ponzi now.

TriumpFX boss only take money from new investor to give to old investor.

This is how ponzi work.

Ponzi investor

#55 Re: Why TriumphFX need coin settlement? - let me explain

2023-01-19 03:14

#52: - Why TriumphFX need coin settlement? - let me explain 

In this Ponzi scheme, money need to come from new investor. No new investor how to do buy back? TriumpFX boss is ponzi boss. Ponzi boss won't come out with money to buy back your monopoly coin. 

Do you even know how ponzi works?

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2023-01-19 04:17

2023-01-19 07:43

Triumph mght, can say whatever reasons n happenings with those IB n so forth. But, as an investor myself, I've made my profits withdrawal last Oct 2022 with approval of usd 12,350 +12,790=25,150 (usd1.00) which is legally and rightfully my profits but your management force to retain my profits and left me with ti's present price of 0.27.. Triumph have no rights to do this!!!!
Take action if no money returned

#58 Remember Cointify Token ?

2023-01-19 11:27

Remember tfxi promoted and asked us to invest in a cryptocurrency exchange back in 2018 called Cointify? They were under pressure to deliver but eventually issued us cointify tokens with promise of dividends and potential capital appreciation? Now it's abandoned and 0 value to it.... the IBs kept quiet because they invested very little money in it.

Same modus operandi- give you tokens in exchange of your money to absolve themselves from liability and suit ...if they hold your money.... they in BIG Trouble!!! So exchange tokens to bypass criminal liability....

Just prepare all your evidence and snapshots ready to submit to the authorities... if you can't get your money back at least the culprits will not have a peace of mind in taking your money...

#59 Re: Remember Cointify Token ?

2023-01-19 11:45

#58: Take action if no money returned - Remember Cointify Token ? 

Very naive of you. Stop misleading people. 

#60 Re: Re: Remember Cointify Token ?

2023-01-19 12:48

#59: - Re: Remember Cointify Token ? 

Let everyone see what's happening for themselves.... Eventually you have to eat your words .... for others just be prepared with your documents and make sure the top IBs can be found....

#61 Re: Re: Remember Cointify Token ?

2023-01-19 12:48

#59: - Re: Remember Cointify Token ? 

Let everyone see what's happening for themselves.... Eventually you have to eat your words .... for others just be prepared with your documents and make sure the top IBs can be found....

Ivan Yeo

#62 Re: Re: Ponzi / Money Game burst?

2023-01-19 13:33

#38: Samei - Re: Ponzi / Money Game burst? 

Yeah.. help the scammer to scam more innocent people into this Ponzi to increase chee-buy back amount.

#63 Re:

2023-01-19 14:32

#7: -  

Indication of SCRAMS:

1. Fixed return (scram)
2. Unregulated or offshore regulated brokers (potential Scram)
3. Lucrative upfront commission (scram)
4. Without Live report / statement access
5. Fixed exchange rate for deposit & withdrawal (scram)
6. Cash payment or local deposit (scram) unless through local payment gateway
7. Lock up period (potential Scram)
8. Hold good licence but fund being transferred to different country or offshore
9. High monthly return with illogical low drawdown
10. Capital guaranteed
11. Fixed payout schedule or cycle

Any companies matched at least 2 of the above indications, it is a potential Scram. If matched 3 of the above indications, then it is definitely a Scram.

#64 Re:

2023-01-19 14:35

#11: -  

Indication of SCRAMS:

1. Fixed return (scram)
8. Hold good licence but fund being transferred to different country or offshore
10. Capital guaranteed

Any companies matched at least 2 of the above indications, it is a potential Scram. If matched 3 of the above indications, then it is definitely a Scram.

#65 Re: Re: Why TriumphFX need coin settlement? - let me explain

2023-01-19 14:36

#55: Ponzi investor - Re: Why TriumphFX need coin settlement? - let me explain 

Indication of SCRAMS:

1. Fixed return (scram)
10. Capital guaranteed

2023-01-21 00:20

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2023-01-24 09:13

2023-01-25 07:09

Anyone have watch "The Monster of Wall Street" documentation? if not please watch, 20+ years of scam with $50+ billion of money...we can learn one or two things from the show