Boston College COVID-19 Booster Mandate

Boston College COVID-19 Booster Mandate / Announcements / BC Headline Says it All / Comments

2022-01-20 05:08

Does this take into account the students who has positive test at home and could not return to campus?

2022-01-22 05:34

Do not expect Fr. Leahy SJ and Butler SJ will do something to get this done. They are politicians and are incompetent to address student needs. They only care about their administration position and about keeping happy the white rich donors who are the ones who decide what has to be done at BC.
What I will recommend is to transfer your sons and daughers to a better and more competitive school in which students needs are addressed with respect.
I strongly believe Fr. Leahy SJ and Butler SJ should step down. Having priests leading schools at these days does not advance students interests. They are bound to what their Jesuit pope preaches regarding the vaccine, so they only follow catholic mandates over something else. As the catholic church has failed to address child abuse, we can not expect from people like Leahy and Butler to care about students. If the catholic church stills does not takes seriously the voice of children, we can not expect people like Leahy and Butler, -whose priorities are far behind from serving students-, to listen students concerns and act accordingly.
I strongly invite BC student to start a campaign by asking the board of trustees as well as the Company of Jesus, "The Jesuits" to dismiss Leahy and Butler from the college. I think it is better to deal with lay administration that with corrupted and rotten clergy.

Paid advertising

We will advertise this petition to 3000 people.

Learn more...