FREE THE ORCAS FROM LORO PARQUE NOW!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition FREE THE ORCAS FROM LORO PARQUE NOW!.

2016-08-13 10:48

Because I believe that an animal has a right evon though we don't understand them they have body language and they don't won't be a puppet have I g too do tricks they want to be free in THERE natriul habitat and with there own kind. So that is my opinion of why Loro parque.

2016-08-13 13:25

Human arrogance about having the right of dominion over OTHER animals is downright pre-historic!

2016-08-14 21:24

To save the sea animals.

2016-08-14 21:44

I 100% am with you. The animals held captive are suffering in their conditions. We can put an end to this!

2016-08-15 22:30

loro Parque is a torture chamber to these beautiful intelligent animals close them down

2016-08-17 09:17

It's time to end the captive industry.

2016-08-17 11:56

Because I care about the content. Above all, these beings need to be released back into the wild!!

2016-08-20 16:11

Orcas are very social creatures. They do not deserve to be split apart from their pod/family. Orcas are unhealthy in captivity. I wish you good luck, Loro Parque must be stopped!!!
Signed, @imprisonedorcas, Instagram.

2016-08-21 16:14

Orcas, my favourite animals. They're graceful, and beautiful. But they do not deserve such consequences that captivity may bring them. They're kidnapped from their home. They're brought to their tiny, prison cell, otherwise known as a tank. They perform. They make the company money, then they sit around until they die. Captivity is useless. So let the educated rebel. Let the educated be known! The educated, the know the dark secrets. Loro Parque is an animal prison. So let's fight to free them!

I wish you good luck.
Signed; Oceanna V, @orcachild

2016-09-11 08:08

All these beautiful creatures should be kept in their natural habitat- not some torrist attracting prison!
Emily

2016-09-11 21:13

There is no logical need for anything like Loro Parque, Sea World, or anything of the sort. Closed door rehab centers are understandable. We literally live on a planet that's over 80% water - why in the world do we need go stick these intelligent souls in their equivalent of waterproof shoeboxes? These are just governed by materialistic fools who have no respect for anything other than the "almighty dollar". If people want to observe whales, whale watching tours exist in many places. Nothing can beat seeing these beautiful babies in their own world.

Thank you so, so much for taking a stand and finding a voice for these animals. 13 or not, you have a powerful soul and kind heart and I'll stand with you until every park is closed.