Remove adverts for weed use from Facebook

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Remove adverts for weed use from Facebook.

Anonymous

2016-08-10 08:32

Advertising weed use is wrong. Facebook has access to so many young and impressionable minds. Promoting weed use to these children is immoral. I find the idea that Facebook are legitimately advertising to anyone to use drugs is inappropriate!
bubblze1

#2 Really, what about the important things?

2016-08-11 11:51

to be fair there is all sorts of things being advertised and shown, like animals being beaten and tortured to death... Horrible disturbing images, or kids being bullied whilst others laugh or even posting "funny drunks" yet to my mind none are funny if not disgusting behaviour, whereas the drug pages I hardly see and to be perfectly honest is not that big of a problem compared to the other issues I have brought up... But no one wants to Bann them... I wander why maybe it's there kids doing the bullieng ect... And they just don't want to be seen as a bad parent... Some may find this irrelivent but I don't, Same thing happened on tv with Simpsons and family guy the ammount of complaints that when through about their children watching filth, and do you no what they did... They all released episodes pretty much telling the parents to moderate what there children watch or do and that it was not there problem because it's the parents that hold the remote... So true!. If the parent don't take responsibility to teach and educate their children, the first thing they do is blame tv and the internet it does make me laugh, Please can we make a petition worth fighting about a bit of weed will not kill u but bulliying causes self harm, abuse and even suicides