Opposed redevelopment of 130 sandy fields road

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Opposed redevelopment of 130 sandy fields road.

2016-06-23 20:33

Totally disagree why ruin a lovely area with criminals !!!!

2016-06-23 21:02

There are many traffic safety issues
Congestion and difficulties with parking possible disruption to the community , concerns and anxiety issues amongst residence

#3 strongly protest!!!

2016-06-23 21:13

Shouldn't even be considered in such a community as the straits! Parking and access issues, comings and goings at all times day and night! Police presence will be involved, businesses and residents will be effected.should not be considered in this area as it doesn't suit the current infrastructure or the environment. Close to green belt too! 

2016-06-23 21:46

Grave concerns for residents who are elderly and vulnerable and families with young children. Increase in antisocial behavior and crime on a quiet residential estate.

2016-06-24 08:09

I do NOT approve of the proposed development of 130 sandy fields road. This is a residential area where I have lived for 39 years and do NOT want this kind of establishment on my doorstep.

2016-06-24 08:18

I have lived in this area for almost 40 years and do not believe this is a suitable area for such an establishment. I fear that anti-social behaviour will increase causing many elderly people in particular to have concerns. Before anyone is housed there we should have a fair survey for local residents to have their views heard.

2016-06-28 15:02

This is totally the wrong place for this type of development,Many eldery people live on the Straits estate and the Straits Primary school is close by.It will only cause anti social behavior in such a relaxed neighbourhood and increase the crime rate and make residents life's a misery.

You can also sign the partition at the newsagents at the Straits shops and

Remember to send your objections to Dudley Council as time is running out as it was submitted on 6/6/16

Planning Application

P16/0809

#8 Re:

2016-06-28 16:57

#1: -  

Yep, so  children who have special needs are now criminals. 

Compassionate

#9 Re: Re:

2016-06-30 16:20

#8: - Re:  

Well said! I have no objections at all . Lots of very narrow minded people . Good job none of you have had a child with special needs! 

2016-07-13 15:10

VEry concerned how this will affect a quite locality majority are elderly people. Traffic will be. Increased on a already busy road..