Keep up the Cheerful Greetings Lollipop Lady

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep up the Cheerful Greetings Lollipop Lady.

2015-11-01 18:25

She is such a happy little lady and makes everyones morning with her constant happiness and kindness :)

2015-11-01 18:30

I think shes great she always has a smile for everyone xx

#3 keep being happy

2015-11-01 18:39

This lady is a happy soul and on a wet or sunny day she always has a smile and this has such a positive affect on the adults as well as all the children she crosses xxx

2015-11-01 18:53

I signed the petition because I don't think it is ryt the way they r treating this amazing lollipop lady she is sooo happy in what she is doing and makes all the kids happy plus the adults its not everyday u see some1 so happy and cheery in there job's so hope every1 signs this and keep fighting for this amazing lady x

2015-11-01 19:46

My kids went to that school still cross with betty and if something happens my kids would feel safe to talk to betty we need adults the kids trust who gives time to listen this disappoints me very much

2015-11-01 19:48

I signed it because it makes a nice change to see someone who loves their job. Life's to short so do whatever makes you happy and if you donr like her waving then DONT WAVE BACK simple as but at least tell her instead of being sneaky and reporting her

2015-11-01 19:49

This must be a joke this is a great wee lady she puts a smile on everyone face she is so nice and polite to everyone so a think that the council should be ashamed of them self why would anyone be so cruel this lady can't help being kind that's her nature so a think they owe this lady a massive apology

2015-11-01 20:05

tattally wrong the council decision typical; &the same story way them WASTING MONEY .

2015-11-01 20:08

we wumsn waves tae mi in ma truck ffs ppl wave its life not helth n saftey ,,,MANNERS

2015-11-01 20:14

we wuman waves tae me n a wave back drivin ma truck ,look GCC spend ma money in fukn parks n things no ppls daily lifes ffs ,,,GET A GRIP.

2015-11-01 21:29

Council obviously has too much time on their hands to send someone out to supervise a lovely woman doing a great job. A waste of tax payers money if you ask me.

2015-11-01 22:40

She is a lovely wee woman n waves 2 every1,she brightens up my mornings when I see her.

2015-11-01 23:13

Speak 2 this lovely woman every morning always has a smile on her face and great with the kids.

2015-11-01 23:51

My daughter attends St Maria goretti primary school and wee betty has crossed us over the road and has never once put my daughter in danger she cheers all the children up in the morning and is a lovely kind thoughtful lady who deserves respect and happiness well done to the council for trying to take that away from this beautiful lady they are a disgrace and should be ashamed of themselves

2015-11-02 01:05

This lady is so cheerful I will go the long way to go to work because she always puts a smile on my face.its a sad day when some one who is putting smiles on people's faces has to stop

2015-11-02 07:27

Wee Betty the Lollypop lady is a fantastic wee lady who has been a wee ray of sunshine to all. We look forward to fighting her corner for the tight to smile and wave  this is in no way a breach of health and safety. This a case of political politeness gone mad. Smile wee Betty you really do lift our spirits and our hearts with your friendly smile and wave. Thank you

2015-11-02 07:44

I signed this because that lady makes everyone's morning my little boy loves her every morning he asks to drive past her so he can wave. She's that little bit of sunshine on a rainy day. Just because the lady is happy and wants to share it with everyone don't take someone's happiness away from them it's not right let her be herself let her wave and smile and say good morning to everyone

2015-11-02 08:55

That lollypop lady makes my day, everyday!! Never done anyone any harm

2015-11-02 09:53

I was talking to her this morning and she is still so happy with the biggest smile!! She waved to a guy by mistake and panicked!! Not right! She has the busiest crossing and no children have ever been hurt or put at risk!! I missed my wave this morning xxx

2015-11-02 10:52

It's a bad day when a lady of this age is still out working to put a smile on kids faces , and banned from doing so , I'm lost for words , what kind of world is this !

2015-11-02 11:20

Lady works for Cordia, arms length organisation from the council and this instruction will have come from her head of service who makes the rules to suit herself

2015-11-02 11:56

This lady is a lovely lady and I can't understand Wat health and safety issues there is in being a happy person something is very wrong here's

2015-11-02 12:03

She makes the world a happier and warmer place. Get a grip GCC.

2015-11-02 19:30

She cheers everybody up if they had a rough day

2015-11-02 20:12

This is ridiculous. I have never met anyone who loves their job as much as she does. She isn't a danger to anyone, if anything she's more help as i think everyone would feel safe going to her -especially the kids if something was to happen! There's so much bad happening in the world to have someone as happy as this brighten your day every morning, who always has the same happy attitude wether its sun, rain, hail or snow - is an absolute blessing. She's an absolute diamond! KEEP ON WAVING!