supermarketchoiceforshire

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition supermarketchoiceforshire.

2015-04-30 07:00

We used to have two supermarkets in Shirehampton, now we have only one which does not offer value nor provide a good service!

2015-05-01 07:01

I find it hypocritical that they even advertise on the strength of their ethical values, when they clearly demonstrate that they have none when it comes to Shirehampton.

2015-05-03 15:00

I feel that in Shire there is already too many branches of a coop owned shop, I think if Shire had a local Morrison's, or Tesco's or even a small asda the prices would drop significantly and also there would be competition between the 2 different stores and therefore prices may drop even lower. I visit Shire regularly and find its more expensive to shop there than say up Cribbs, but my Grandad who lives in Shire has no way of getting to Cribbs

2015-05-03 15:03

I have lived in Shire a long time and I remember when all days was in Shire, I used to shop there more than anything else and I believe Shire should get something like all days back as this will definitely benefit the people who live in shire and have no means of transport.