Return Kaitlin & Rubie Home From Foster Care!!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Return Kaitlin & Rubie Home From Foster Care!!.

2015-03-13 23:41

These girls should never have been takin another failure from social services !!!!

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2015-03-14 15:22

#3 Re:

2015-03-14 16:10

#2: -  

Hahaha really . . . . They are far from that!! They have done EVERYTHING social services has told them or advised them to do...... plus more!!

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2015-03-14 17:38

2015-03-14 18:46

Whoever sent that vile message ur an evil little twat ! Get a life u sad sap !! Thanks for sticking up for us Laura just goes to show what horrible scummers are in this society 

scrounger hater

#6 Subject

2015-03-14 19:56

Get your facts right...I only called you idiots...I deleted the comments as your not worth it, not for any other reason. So stop lying you silly little girl. FYI I hope social services do not see your comments with your vile language, that's not going to look good is it?

2015-03-14 20:04

Whats ur name 

2015-03-14 20:06

Well jog on then do u even know us? If not, who r u to comment saying we're useless parents!! Just do1 and get a life trying to do our best for our kids don't need people like u being horrible about stuff u dont even know about 

#9 Re:

2015-03-14 20:13

#8: -  

Well considering social services have taken your children, what does that say about you as parents? I think most people can come to their own assumptions, children are taken from parents for a reason!

#10 Re: Re:

2015-03-14 20:28

#9: - Re:  

No its because of people like you that innocent parents get their children taken..... because you make up lies ... and unfortunately social services have to listen because of all the poor kids out that that do get horrible stuff done to them or neglected or killed..... makes you sick .... to think that people like you make social services waste their time and resources because of your jealous ways or whatever hate you have towards the parents...... There are children out there that are suffering and people want to lie about good parents.....This world doesn't make sense!!!

#11 Re: Re: Re:

2015-03-14 20:46

#10: - Re: Re:  

I haven't made up any lies, I also didn't report you to social services & I don't know who did. I'm only writing on here as you make out your amazing parents desperate to get your kids back, but you seem to be having a great time according to you facebooks? Drinking...party...If I were in your situation I would be showing social services I was a responsible parent. Maybe clean up your acts and you'll get them back? I agree with you, people who make up lies are disgusting, we as a country have limited resources due to budget cuts, and they shouldn't be wasted on fools who are just trying to cause someone a grievance. Social services wouldn't listen to those "lies" without some sort of evidence, which they present at court. Please don't insult people's intelligence. Also, maybe try & set your kids some morals by earning a living? Or get yourself in training? Seriously, it's not difficult.

#12 Re: Re: Re: Re:

2015-03-14 20:55

#11: - Re: Re: Re:  

Hahaha whos saying they are partying drinking etc........ what's saying stuff like that isnt on their facebook for spy's and gutless people like you 

#13 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2015-03-14 20:59

#12: - Re: Re: Re: Re:  

Only if I could put a screen shot on here!!!

Stop your drink & drugs, sort yourselves out!

#14 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2015-03-14 21:16

#13: - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:  

Read the comment before !!!!! Just because you can screen shot it doesn't make it true!!! It could be wrote for the spy's ...... I could write now that I'm in London with the Queen....... hardly makes it true though does it !?!?!

#15 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2015-03-14 21:31

#14: - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:  

For the spy's? Drugs making you paranoid there love!

Choose a nickname

#16 Subject

2015-03-14 21:35

Funny one don't do drugs partner gives clean tests try again :) 

#17 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2015-03-14 21:39

#15: - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:  

Hahaha drugs.....paranoid ..... me ...... far from it thank you sweet cheeks. Thank you for a giggle though, so cute the things people say these days to make their self's feel that little bit better .... bless your little HEART 

2015-03-14 21:44

Everyone is entitled to there opinions and that's fine. But we all know (friends and family) they are doing everything in there power to change and would happily produce a clean drugs test to the court let's face it we all know there are plenty off small minded Internet trolls with nothing better to do with there lives out there.

2015-03-16 22:15

Because they belong with there parents .