Return Kaitlin & Rubie Home From Foster Care!!

Quoted post

#11 Re: Re: Re:

2015-03-14 20:46

#10: - Re: Re:  

I haven't made up any lies, I also didn't report you to social services & I don't know who did. I'm only writing on here as you make out your amazing parents desperate to get your kids back, but you seem to be having a great time according to you facebooks? Drinking...party...If I were in your situation I would be showing social services I was a responsible parent. Maybe clean up your acts and you'll get them back? I agree with you, people who make up lies are disgusting, we as a country have limited resources due to budget cuts, and they shouldn't be wasted on fools who are just trying to cause someone a grievance. Social services wouldn't listen to those "lies" without some sort of evidence, which they present at court. Please don't insult people's intelligence. Also, maybe try & set your kids some morals by earning a living? Or get yourself in training? Seriously, it's not difficult.

Replies

#12 Re: Re: Re: Re:

2015-03-14 20:55:35

#11: - Re: Re: Re:  

Hahaha whos saying they are partying drinking etc........ what's saying stuff like that isnt on their facebook for spy's and gutless people like you