Save cats & dogs of Cape Verde

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Save cats & dogs of Cape Verde.

#1 do not stop a plan that is working and already giving results! Do not stop neutering campaigns!

2014-12-02 16:11

I am working since 2010 organizing neutering and treatments campaigns in Sal island. More then 3800 cats and dogs have been neutered, treated against parassites, and have been re-treated at each new campaign.. All for FREE. The Sal animals number is already drastically decreasing...and at NO COST for the population. The Mayor, a doctor, knows very well that neutering is the only true solution and have supported the project since the beginning....Why the City Hall should make such a twist? We are open to talk and co-operate as allways. But let's work together on something that actually WORKS. please.

2014-12-02 18:09

Yes for  neutering,

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2014-12-02 18:15

2014-12-02 20:42

Please don't get rid of the dogs everyone loves them

2014-12-03 13:40

If you want to help the dogs on the street,please give them a desent shelter and some proffesionels to take care of them!They are gooing crazy in a small place with no shelter from the sun and they can bite each other and get damages.Think about many tourists are visiting the Island and if you want them to come back,this is not a good images that you take the dogs from the streets and but them behind bares!!

2014-12-04 05:23

merci de continuer a  signer  et de proteger les  animaux 

2014-12-04 11:11

After years of raising money to help the wonderful dogs of Sal we find ourselves looking at our friends locked up, distressed hungry and thirsty. The dogs live happily on the streets with support from the tourists. The campaigns has helped numbers. Please Please help so work can be continued in this very poor area. They are going to lose all tourism if this isn't resolved and return to real third world poverty. Despicable

2014-12-04 12:38

Please help these animals.

2014-12-04 15:17

Please please stop and think about what your doing to these dogs

2014-12-11 01:34

I'm going 3 Times to Sal... Riu Garopa . The dogs and cats were so kind ! Please... Let them there ! It was so Nice to stay With them... See The dogs swiming, walking, sleeping... Without wildness !!! I have many pictures of them Like friends !!! I just Come back... And i'm really sad of this !!! Please, please, please....

2014-12-30 19:49

See too, that people take care of their animals!